Spit | Eren x Reader

Prompt- Reader asks Eren what titan spit tastes like

Eren an you lounged in his room. He laid down flat while you curled into his side, his fingers played with your hair as the two of you did nothing. Training had ended a while ago and the two of had just gone back to his room and laid down.

"Eren?"

"Hm?" He answered without stopping his movements.

"I was wondering about your titan. Does everything feel the same? Does everything feel different? Like if I touch your hand does it feel normal or like a small spider on it? Also does your spit taste different? Like does it taste like normal or...?"

"I dont know."

"Well could you like transform and let me see?"

"No."

"Aww come on, why not?"

"Because I said so. My titans not for things like that. It's a weapon meant for war."

"Yeah I know that but like come on, I know your curious too. Plus nothing bad s'gonna happen and you can get out as soon as it's over. Please?"

"No Y/n. Drop it."

"But-"

"No buts. End of conversation."

"Come one Eren. Give me an actual reason and i'll stop."

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I said so."

"That's not a good reason."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not!"

"I'm not arguing with you!"

"Well then don't argue and talk to me. Why?"

"Because what if something does go wrong? What if something does happen? It's too much of a risk so please just let it go Y/n."

"But I trust you Eren. I'll be fine I promise please?"

"I said leave it Y/n."

"Fine then i'll leave."

"What?"

To be honest, you knew you were being petty and that it wasn't that serious. But you also wanted Eren to realize that you were serious. He usually has this flamboyant persona that made every know that he was the best but with you, he wouldn't risk it. Some days he was even reluctant to touch you, afraid he would somehow accidentally transform and hurt you. Or even worse, kill you. The thought had always made him falter with panic.

You sat up and shuffled off the bed, going to grab your shoes. Eren sat up too and watched while trying to convince you to stay.

"Y/n come on, please don't leave."

You didn't answer as you continued to put on your shoes. Eren stood up, walking over and gently holding an arm you were using to put your shoes on.

"Come on Y/n. I couldn't stand it if you got hurt, especially if I was the cause. If it'll make you feel better i'll keep it in mind next time I do okay?"

"No Eren, I need you to know that i'm not scared. Your not gonna hurt me because everything will be fine. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide yourself. Please Eren... don't hide."

Eren looked down with a sigh. He understood what you meant and knew you had a point but the what if nagged at him.

"Whatever i'll see you later." You told him while finishing putting on your shoes and beginning to walk out. Eren hugged you from behind, stopping your leave.

"I'm sorry. We can try it. But the second you think something might go wrong I want you to run. Find Levi, Hange, or even Mikasa. Promise?"

You smiled and nodded, Eren letting out another sigh before beginning to walk outside. He lead you to a field, pretty wide and open with a could trees spaced out.

Eren left you and walked a couple meters out.
This is so stupid. I can't believe I let her bully me into this. Don't fuck up. He thought before biting his hand. He thought about a goal and it only took a moment to find one. I want to see Y/n smile. It worked because one second Eren's standing in a field and next he's replaced with a flash of lightning and his huge titan that toward 15 meters into the sky.

You squealed and clapped as Eren walked forward, sitting down with his legs crossed and holding out his palm. You gently climbed on but you knew even if you stomped and punched him as hard as you could, it would be the equivalent of a mouse jumping on him. He held you up to his mouth as he opened it, letting his tongue fall out.

"Y'know- now that I think about it this is pretty weird. Oh well, to late to wuss out now right?"

Eren grumbled in response as you leaned forward slightly, still caught up on how strange it felt in the moment. You quickly stuck out your tongue and licked his, getting it over quickly while still paying attention so that you didn't block it out and have to do it again.

It was strange, to say the least. It felt much thinker than normal, you knew from kissing Eren what normal was and this was not it. It also tasted more flavored like usually it was watered down but now it was stronger. The taste itself was strange, the only way to classify it was Eren. It tasted like Eren. Eren watched a you grabbed a strand that was hanging infront of his face, trying to move it over but not doing much. To help, he moved his hand with you holding onto it, helping you tuck it out of the way. Once you were done, he moved you to his cheek, you hugged it and kissed him slightly below his eye before whispering a thank
you.

Eren laid his hand flat to the ground and let you get off before walking away a little bit and emerging from the Titan. He slid out and off the titan, before making his way to you.

"Happy?"

"Very. So what does it feel like? Do I feel normal sized or small?"

"Your always small Y/n." You grumbled and smacked his chest, him chuckling all the while.

"You do feel smaller though, like a small pencil or something."

"Good to know."

The two of you walked back to the dorms. You were almost there when you heard voices.

"Jeager I know you transformed!"

"Where's the titan? I need samples!"

The two voices sounded like they were getting closer as Eren's face paled while looking at you.

"Run." He said before dragging you away.

a/n- i did my best to make it angsty lol. This request was from captain-chocolate so creds to them!
I will admit this is one of the strangest ones i've made but it was fun to write so it's cool

and i'm sorry this took so long i had to push it back a little to try and space out the Eren scenarios with the others but in return i published it earlier than usual- even right?

anywho- thoughts and requests pls

who ever is reading this should know that they are loved <3