s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

Hiii!

Is anyone willing to buy this for me—

WARNING⚠️

"I'm worried, that's all

"I'm worried, that's all. He's been so violent lately."

"I don't care—stop going around looking out for my son. I do a perfectly fine job myself."

"I never said—"

Rick, Axel's father, hung up on his son's uncle.

"That kid..."

Austen groaned while putting his phone away.

He focused his attention now on the police investigating.

"Unfortunately, we couldn't pick up any fingerprints. But we could tell the window was used, do you have any cameras posted in that direction?"

"No sir."

"Well..."

He jotted a few notes down on paper and handed them to him.

"Here's all we could pick up. It's not enough to find anyone though so if anything happens please call us back. Even so, we will be investigating ourselves more so I suggest you call off school here for a week. Murder is not taken lightly."

"Of course, thank you."

He looked at the notes which were just a bunch of notes on the scene and most likely weapons used along with the type of body of the murderer.

This is terrifying. To think we have a murderer taking classes here...

Austen shoved the note down his pocket and walked down the school hall to the main office to help send out emails to parents and guardians.

:::

"Wasn't there just a murder a few days ago? Now there's another? And it took place at your school? Fuck..."

"Dad you shouldn't cuss." Lily deadpanned.

"I know sweetheart but sometimes it's ok."

She nodded.

"Well then fuck—"

"No."

Y/n laughed a little at her little sister. She unknowingly lifted up the mood a bit. Her parents were very disturbed by the recent news and the fact that he and the victim a few days ago both went to their kids' school.

Even though it was an extreme thought, they couldn't help but worry their kids are next.

"But you said—"

"Applies to adults only, I don't want to catch you spilling foul words until you come back from college."

"But you didn't go to college, right? Then why can you cuss?"

Their father had enough and picked Lily up gently, or well he was saving her from a huge lecture from her dad.

"What he means is that you should just never cuss until you're an adult."