Part 15

Heyo~
Sorry for uploading late cuz I don't have enough time on my hands sooo hehe. I'm sure you understand👍
Hopefully
Enjoy  ^-^

Natasha P.O.V

I walked to the sofa and put my hands on my hips, what am I supposed to do with these weirdos? I looked over to Sam and near his feet were a stack of blankets.

Were they that lazy, that they couldn't be bothered to at least put it on themselves? Urgh.

I grabbed one of the grey/marble coloured throw-on blankets and laid it over Sam. Though, his legs and hands didn't fully fit. I draped another one on Steve's shoulders and dropped one on Thor's face- he moves around and is too loud when he's warm or the room is stuffy. I plopped one on Bruce. He makes himself comfortable so I didn't have to worry about him.

I stared at Clint, who was holding a blanket in his hand. And -with no idea if he was pleased or not with his position- I yanked the last one out of Clint's grip and threw it over him.

There we go, that'll do it.

I got the remote and then walked over to the island table and found some ice cream. They seriously left the ice cream out of the freezer. How stupid can they be?

I put it back in the freezer and decided that popcorn it is.
I got comfortable on the sofa and wrapped myself with a blanket.

Author P.O.V (it's like me narrating)

So, right about now, Tony and Mia were working on something -Tony doing the work and Mia watching him-, Natasha was wrapped in a blanket like a burrito watching something Peter (yeah, Peter Parker the smol bean) suggested and Loki... let's see.

Back to Loki~

Loki sat on the floor, a blanket covered around him. It was a bit cold and-yes- he is a frost giant and immune to the cold, but he didn't want to deal with the monster side of himself right now. At this time, he wanted to ignore who he truly was- but reality can't be hidden forever and Loki knew that.
With no clear emotion shown on Loki's face, he gazed out of the window, which had the cloud's tears tapping on it now and then.
The sky wasn't so bitter tonight and was only showering. The raindrops were peaceful, nice and calming but Loki's mind, on the other hand, was storming with troublesome questions. He couldn't focus.

Miss Romanoff now knows -nearly- the truth about him and everything that happened before all this nonesence began. If she finds out fully, then the rest of them will know and that will cause confusion and Loki just couldn't deal with that right now.
Why can't life go back to being easy like before? Loki thought. Or why can't Odin just lock me up and let me die at the hands of those stupid guards?

Loki's thoughts carried on appearing in his head- giving him an annoying headache. With every idea, the worst the thoughts got. It reached the point where he crossed the thought of-

No, he told himself.
He would not stoop to that level of fatuousness and stupidity to go ahead and end his existence for the sake of everyone's satisfaction.
That would also go against everything he instructed himself not to do when...that happened.

(a/n ya know...Thanos. Yeah😶)

He shook the thought out of his mind and clutched tighter onto the blanket. He was cold -no not physically you idiots- on the inside of course and he kept getting shivers down his spine. Loki felt the same way he felt...

Okay, he instructed, don't think about it. Distract yourself.

He looked up from his shaking hands and stared at the vibrant glow that shined from the busy city. If he focused really hard, he could hear the petty mortals carry on with their business. After all, it was the city that never sleeps.
Only a little further from the tower, a spider was swinging from tower to tower. Spiderman, as most people know him but he's just a kid called Peter Parker. He was heading to the tower after texting to 'Mr Stark'- as Peter says- that he was coming over to help him on the experiment.

Peter attached himself to the Avengers tower and crawled to the window he always goes through. The room Peter was crawling towards was the same room Loki was sitting in.

Welp, let's see what happens, huh?

Sorry for making it short and not uploading quick enough...
Okay, thanks for reading. Tbh I thought you lost interest in the book😶
Words: 784
Bye
-Storytime