Chapter 65: Lebowski

3rd Person POV

Rocket knocked on the door, expecting Thor to come and answer it. Instead there was silence. The three men waited before Rocket knocked again. Still no answer. So they went inside.

The door creaked open, letting Rocket in first, then (Y/N), then Bruce who had to crouch down so he didn't break anything.

"What the..." Rocket mumbled as he looked around.

"Definitely a downgrade from a kingdom." (Y/N) agreed with Rocket's earlier statement as the three walked further into the home. A bottle clinked from further away, catching their attention.

"Hello? Thor!" Bruce called out.

"Are you here about the cable?" Thor asked, walking around the main room. The three stared in surprise at the God of Thunder's complete body transformation. From toned to... not so toned.

"The Cinemax went out two weeks ago... and the sports are all kinda fuzzy and whatnot." Thor reached down and grabbed a beer from a bowl of ice, ever so slowly turning to face the three. Korg and Miek sat on the couch nearby, playing some random game that the others couldn't see from their point of view.

"Thor?" (Y/N) said his name in a confused tone. What a weird thing to find out. When you lose your loved ones you either turn to stabbing people or becoming a no life.

As soon as Thor saw the three, he opened his arms out in joy. "Boys! Oh, my God!" He walked over and grabbed Bruce in a hug. "Oh, my God, it's so good to see you!" He looked at (Y/N) who raised his hands in a silent refusal to be hugged. Thor shrugged then turned to grab Rocket.

"Come here, cuddly little rascal." He hugged the raccoon, much to his displeasure.

"Yeah, no, I'm good. I'm good. That's not necessary." Rocket tried to argue before Thor finally backed up.

"Hulk, (Y/N), you guys know my friends Miek and Korg, right?" He motioned to the two aliens on the couch.

"Hey, boys!" Korg waved.

"Hey, man." (Y/N) gave a small salute to the Kronan.

"Long time no see." Bruce said quietly as he was taken aback by what was happening.

"Beer's in the bucket. Feel free to log in to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously." Korg told them before turning back to his game. (Y/N) slid a hand into his pocket and was about to remove his phone before Rocket smacked his leg.

"What?" He asked innocently, eliciting a glare from both Rocket and Bruce.

"Thor, he's back. That kid on the TV just called me a dickhead again." Korg pointed at the screen. (Y/N) leant to the side to see what game he was playing.

"You poor fucking soul. 2023 and you're playing the game that shall not be named." (Y/N) scowled at Korg, standing tall again. Thor began to storm over to his friend. No pun intended.

"Noobmaster." He said under his breath before grabbing the mic. "I'm sick of this."

"Noobmaster, hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder." Thor began, causing the other three to look at each other in sheer confusion.

"I know, right? People still play this game." (Y/N) sighed, zoning out Thor's threats to the poor guy. Once Thor handed the headset back to Korg he turned back to them.

"You guys want a drink? I've got beer, tequila, all sorts of things." He popped off the cap of his beer bottle using Stormbreaker which was sat in the corner. What a... just what a damn bottle opener.