Heaven on earth

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

Back to the present

So, that's what happened three days ago. Now I'm in my father's private plane, going to Spain with him and my trusted bodyguard Mike. Yup, dad didn't let me go unless I took Mike with me thought I'm glad with his company. In these three days, I got done with the an event I had scheduled, and also prepared for a few upcoming ones. I also spent my last day with my family, going around the city and creating amazing memories. The next day, our goodbye was really emotional and Noah lierally cried. That boy hasn't cried since he was 12, when I broke a vase and handed it to him and he didn't know what to do. Well if anyone's curious, yes I did prank him for emptying my pantry by putting real looking, sounding and feeling though fake mice on his sleeping figure. Hehe proud of my work.

Now you might be wondering how did I leave my whole career back in New York. Well I didn't. I was actually in the process of buying a new office. Many if my clients are also European only so moving to Spain is actually a plus point for an easy access to them. Also, regarding my interior designing warehouse, where I kept my own products and stuff for the same, all the stuff has already been transported to Spain and shifted to a warehouse near to my papa's mansion which I still haven't seen.

Right now, papá is doing some work on his laptop and I'm just seeing the clouds outside.

"Estrellita, I want to tell or well ask you something." Papá said. That caught my attention.

"Okay. What's it papá?" I replied.

"Okay so I was thinking that since you are going to be living in Spain and you might wanna see the place on your own once that we should live in a hotel for a week. I mean, when you'll meet the family, you won't have alone time and all this shifting might be too much for you so that's why. I will also get some special time with you. What do you say?"

"I guess you are right. I mean I am exhausted mentally and physically. Some time alone in Spain sight-seeing along with you isn't so bad." I said with a thoughtful smile.

"Okah then, its decided. You'll love the country."

"I know. I've visited the country before. Its beautiful. I always wanted to live here for some time and now the wish is coming true."

"Yup. Hey, you know what, I don't know much about you other than your name and profession." Papá said after a minute.

"Yeah, you're right. Okay let's play 21 questions."

"Sure estrellita."

And that's how we spent our next few hours in the flight. We talked about our likes and dislikes. I told some of my funny moments and client's strange requests while event planning and interior designing. I also told him about my pranks with Noah and my childhood. He told me stories about himself and my brothers. He also told me that my brothers don't know about me yet. In the end we both were laughing our asses off and I got to know that we were quite similar like we both love chocolate and cakes and hate earthworms. Those slimy long creatures are so strange and...slimy!!!