━━ WHATEVER IT TAKES ❪ SKY. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

WHATEVER IT TAKES

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : sky will do whatever it takes to keep you safe.

warning : mature language, mentions of death, angst if you squint <3

this is like the silva one, but with sky's version.

✎ ᝰ

SKY FELT HIS HEART DROPPED WHEN HE HEARD YOU GOT HURT BY THE BURNED ONE WITH SILVA. You weren't supposed to actually go with him but being the stubborn little shit you are, you convinced Silva to take one of his 'favourite soldiers' with him.

The hurt was unbearable, you felt like your skin was shredding of little by little everyday, and when you winced or having trouble getting up or going somewhere Sky felt a little bit of his heart break.

He was being such a good boyfriend you could cry. Always making sure you're okay, kissing you every so often showering you with all the love he can. He was an absolute dream - although sometimes it's a bit much - you love the extra attention.

He never left your side, he even showered with you when you're comfortable with it and claiming that he 'wants to make sure you're safe.'

In a sense it was true, he was just taking care of you, but it's also because he loves being close to you as possible.

TODAY was your normal check up with Professor Harvey for him to clear the wound on your side. You weren't getting any better and you knew that. Sky knew that, and it terrified the shit of him.

He can't move his eyes from the blood that was rushing out of your wound, he can't imagine what you must be going through right now.

Sky didn't even notice his eyes starts to water until you cup his face in your hands wiping the tears that escaped his eyes.

"Sky," you sighed sadly, moving your hands to play with his hair. He leaned into your touch a sense of comfort he was grateful he had even on the worse time.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright." you assured him. You didn't know if it will he better, but in a sense, assuring him was like assuring yourself.

Sky's face turned hard in point milliseconds. "Yeah, yeah it is." he mumbled before capturing your lips in a kiss, knocking the air out of you.

He loved you more than anything in the world and he will not just sit by and do nothing.

You knew Sky like the back of your hand, you can practically hear his thoughts screaming at him. "Sky don't do anything stupid." you said firmly as you guys broke of from the kiss.

He met your eyes, looking at you with so much worry. He pulled a small smile, that you knew damn well was fake and said, "I won't."

° time skip brought to you by musa's cool ass headphones. °

SKY did do something stupid. It was dangerous and full on dumb but for what it's worth it saved you and Silva from becoming worse.

Sniffles filled the room as you waited for Sky to come back. He was getting scolded by Silva and you were practically waiting your moment to scold him.

The door creaked open and it revealed a tired looking Sky, his clothes were filthy with dirt and there were some cuts in his face and hands.

Sky knew what was going to happen when he went into the woods, but knowing that you were safe, he would do it over and over again in a heartbeat.

You didn't say anything when Sky made his way to you. Again, sniffles were heard and it made the boy felt guilty seeing that it was because of him.

"Love-"

"You could've died Sky." you deadpanned looking at him with glazing eyes before looking back down and started fiddling with your fingers.

Sky sighed, "Love, I can't just watch you suffer everyday." he said taking your chin tilting it upwards meeting his eyes once again.

He took notice of your puffy red eyes and kissed your forehead. You leaned away from and mumbled. "I could've lost you tonight."

He scoffed, "And if I didn't do anything I could've lost you."

You bit your lip from slapping but also smiling at your dumb boyfriend. "You're so stupid, I love you so much."

Sky smirked in triumph, "Mhm, yeah you do." he said, leaning forwards to capture your lips. But you were too fast and backed away, again.

"You an arsehole." you said slapping his chest.

"Love you too angel." he smiled, and grabbed your neck kissing your lips deeply.

Yeah, everything did turned out okay.

-

author's note | bye im screaming internally-

sorry this is not the best <3

I LOVE U GUYS SM

- love, hana4 April 2021

- love, hana
4 April 2021