epilogue!

June 1st, 1831. The beginning of yet another social season. For most mothers, this news was indeed utterly exhilarating, their daughters making their debut, and then going on to find husbands, yet, for Charlotte, it was not.

"Mama! Will I be forced to wear these dreadful fashions all day!-" Delilah screeched rushing down the stairs, almost bashing straight into her sibling on the way down "What is the matter with you?" she asked her mother as she reached the bottom of the stairs, Charlotte huffed and looked down at her daughter. Delilah Eloise Bridgerton was indeed the spitting image of her aunt El, although within looks they were not all the same, their personalities most certainly were, she has already refused to marry explaining to her parents that she has too many opportunities ahead of her and if she marries then she shall never be able to fulfil those opportunities, her season has been pushed back a year, due to a lot of begging and a bet that if she could spend a whole day actually behaving her wish would be granted.

"What did mama say about being on your best behaviour, Lilah?" Benjamin said smirking, Delilah turned around to face her 'horrible' brother who was cooly leaning up against the railing of their staircase, Delilah rolled her eyes and pushed him, Benjamin stumbled a little bit but once he regained his posture he playfully pouted and began to jab her. Charlotte cracked a grin as she watched her two children run around although they could be most irritating sometimes she still loved them. Benjamin Francis Bridgerton matched both Benedict and Francis' personalities, second eldest of the new Bridgerton brothers, he had the biggest and brightest smile of all the Bridgerton siblings, maybe even brighter than Benedict's!

"Right, you two!" Charlotte shouted causing both of her children to stop immediately and look at her, "stop this behaviour, D, you do remember what I said about you being on your best behaviour, don't you?" Benjamin raised an eyebrow and smirked at his sister as he looked down at her, "Hm, yes sister, do you remember-" suddenly, Charlotte whacked a copy of 'Lady Whistledown' on top of his head, Delilah snorted and Charlotte rolled her eyes "Yes, and do you my son remember what I have told you?" Benjamin looked at his mother sheepishly, "Don't irritate Delilah," he spoke, Charlotte smiled brightly and stood beside the pair in silence and tranquillity, that was until the two younger Bridgerton's came barging through,

"Issac! Issac, do not run away from me!" Josephine screeched, "You shall have to catch me first Josie!" Issac shouted as he pushed his way in between Benjamin and Delilah, then came Josie who took the riskier approach by running under her mothers dress, but of course, she had done it flawlessly. Issac William Bridgerton and Josephine Daphne Bridgerton were, at the moment, the youngest Bridgertons in the household, they were twins and ever since the day they were born, they had been little rascals. "Issac! Josephine! Why must they insist on running in the house?" Charlotte whined, turning to look at Ben and Delilah, they simply shrugged "Where is your nuisance father?" their mother asked, her children once again shrugged and Charlotte rolled her eyes "You two are no help, you know how much this day means to-" before Charlotte could even finish her sentence Anthony, speak of the devil, did what he does best and interrupted. He quickly swooped down the stairs and kissed his wife, Delilah grimaced at the sight of her parents, Anthony chuckled, "Delilah, dearest, one day you will find a nice man and settle down, and then you will know what it is like to fall in love," and with that Anthony kissed Charlotte again, Delilah simply walked away "you disgust me" she joked.

Everyone in the whole of Grosvenor Square believed that the Bridgerton children were simply the best-looking children that they had ever seen, even the mamas who thought their children were little rays of sunshine when compared to a Bridgerton they were not. Charlotte stood with her husband near the bottom of the stairs, that was until he left to go and scold Josie, Charlotte stared at her stomach longingly, she prayed for another child. Although she and Anthony were blessed with 10 of the most beautiful babies they could ever wish for, there was a special letter missing, K. Charlotte's father was a K. While on their way to London, her mother and father died in a horrible boat accident, they sadly drowned at sea and their bodies were never recovered. It has taken time, but the Hamilton siblings have learned to forgive the universe for this terrible incident, but they will never forget.