━━ FANCY ❪ SAM. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

FANCY

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : a sleepover with some confessions and a cute morning after.

warning : mature language, a mention of sexy time, AND JUST FLUFF <3

dedicated to laheywinx & @val-ntyne <33 i wrote this along time ago but totally forgot to post it, hope u guys like it!

✎ ᝰ

THE GLIMMER OF THE MOONLIGHT SHONE INTO THE ROOM. You, Sam, and Terra were having your guys' annual sleepover. The smell of popcorn float through the air as you munch on the sweet treat.

Since kids you guys made a pact that every Friday you guys would have a sleepover, but as time went on and as you guys grew up, it was one every month.

"-and he is just such a div." Terra grumbled while rolling her eyes.

The girl was talking about how Dane was an asshole and if you wanted to, you would've punch him square in the jaw but Terra being a nice person, talk you out of it.

You can feel Sam tense under you after Terra finished ranting. Your head was laid on his lap, his soft hands braiding the side of your hair came slowly until it stops.

"Just don't talk to him. He doesn't deserve any time of day." you scoffed angrily. Trying moving closer Sam's warmth trying to calm yourself down, not noticing it helped Sam too in a way.

"That's the plan." Terra sighed.

"And if he does talk to you, I'll kill him." Sam muttered under his breath while accidentally pulled your hair tighter.

Fidgeting under his touch, his head snapped down to met yours. His face fell at how uncomfortable he made you.

"Sorry darling." he said softly, and started to run his fingers through your hair. The nickname rolled off his tongue so smoothly at how much he called you that.

Your heart fluttered and mumbled "'s okay." as your eye lids became droppy.

With his soft fingers going through your hair, and the warmth of the room suddenly you realised how tired you were and yawned.

Sam smiled softly at your sleeping figure his heart felt full in your presence.

Terra smirked at the interaction. She knows damn well why Sam acts so differently around you. He's more light and happy is he's with you. She can practically fell joy radiating of off him everytime he saw you. And that damn look he gave you is like you could dissappear if he didn't.

Terra broke of Sam's soft stare at you and quickly changed the subject.

"You think we're safe? I heard about the burned ones being back and-"

Sam's head snapped up to meet his sister's "Hey, hey. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I promise you that."

"Thanks Sam." Terra sweetly smiled. With the sudden change of mood she decided to tease her older brother, "You fancy her don't you?" she smirked and raised her eyebrows.