~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~

"Kacchan!" Izuku smiled in relief.

"Katsuki!" Y/N smiled.

"That's..." Katsuma started.

"Bakugo?!" Mahoro exclaimed.

"Kids, look closely!" Katsuki shouted.

"Who're you calling kids?!" Kenji glared, feeling offended.

"At the strength of the man who'll become..."

Katsuki blasted himself, charging at Nine.

"...the number one hero!"

Nine created an air wall, but Katsuki fly up in the air over the wall upside down with his hand out, going behind him.

"Got you!"

Nine quickly turn around and fire bullet lasers from his fingertips. Katsuki quickly dodged everything as he could but barely as one scratched his right cheek with blood coming out. Nine created air wall and blasted him back. Katsuki collapsed on the ground hard.

"Katsuki!/Kacchan!"

Y/N and Izuku tried to get up, but they're still injured from the bullet lasers.

"D-Damn it all..."

"Kacchan, the villain has multiple Quirks. He steals thems."

"Damn, like All For One , huh?" Katsuki scoffed, getting up. "Then I've got even more reason to crush him!"

He blasted towards Nine again, dodging the bullet lasers.

"If I've seen it once..."

Katsuki quickly move to the other side as soon as Nine made an air wall in front of him. Nine was about to create air wall when his hand was kicked away and Katsuki was about to blast him off.

"...it's not gonna work on me again!"

All of the sudden, a large blue dragon-shaped grabbed Katsuki by the teeth in the air. Izuku's and Y/N's eyes widen to see another Quirk as the blue dragon-shaped comes out of Nine's back. He clenches his fist to make the dragon-shaped crash Katsuki down to the ground hard. Katsuki grits his teeth as his abdomen was pinned down, struggling to get it off.

"You just won't stop barking."

Nine then heard running footsteps and turned to see Y/N in her Indoraptor form as she gave him a fierce roar. He brought out his fingertips and fire the laser bullets again. She quickly dodged them and once she's close to him, she turned back into a human and charged her mouth with atomic breath as Katsuki held out his hand and created a big explosion at Nine. Smoke blinded him for a bit as he was covered from the air wall until it was cleared to see not only Y/N but Izuku too who managed to get up with full power from the both of them. His eyes widened.

"Detroit..."

"Atomic..."

Nine raised his hands up after seeing their full powers as a threat and brought them down as he created a thunderstorm, shocking Y/N, Izuku, and Katsuki. They lay there unmoving from the tremendous pain they received from Nine as he calmly walk past them towards the kids and teenagers, and Bumpy who are holding each other close in protection.

"Now..."

He was about to get them when he was held back. He looked down to see Y/N, Izuku, and Katsuki holding his legs.

"I won't... let you go..."

"Th-The fight... isn't over yet..."

"Leave them... alone..."