Chocolates...

After school.

You were sitting on the seat by the window side in the detention classroom while yoongi was sitting next to you. Since he was supposed to wait for you to finish the punishment before going home, he decided to just take a nap in your classroom. Of course he was allowed.

After settling you and a couple of other students in their seats the teacher left the classroom, but only when the door was locked from outside.

you looked around. This was the perfect chance.

The door was locked but escaping through the window was very easy.
It was ground floor after all. You opened the window, threw your bag as well as that of your brother outside and shook him awake.

He looked at you are annoyed.

You: come on hyung! let's go!

Yoongi: what?

He groaned...

He raised his eyebrows as you called him hyung but understood because you were in disguise. you just shrugged your shoulders and walked to the window.

You: let's jump out from here.

Yoongi: what are you saying?

Other students in the class looked at them curiously and strangely

Other students in the class looked at them curiously and strangely. Why not? Because the jerk was hanging out a lot with a group of perfect students these past days...

you: I am not repeating. do you think I'll spend my practice time in this classroom?

yoongi: but-

you didn't listen to him and jumped out, he obviously followed and both of you walked from the site to the parking lot.

Both of you got on your bike and wore your helmets.

Yoongi: let's just hurry home. I'm tired!