XIX

Nezuko tried to bite the lady, but someone held her back. It was Kiyomi, her forehead was bleeding, she had blood beside her mouth, and broken bones.

   "N-nezuko!! Endure it! Go to sleep so you can recover!", Kiyomi said, struggling to keep Nezuko, who was bigger than Kiyomi, from biting the lady.

   "N-nezuko! Stop iiit!!", Kiyomi yelled before getting slammed by the ceiling, Nezuko has jumped to the second floor.

   'What should I do?! Oh! The lullab-', Kiyomi's thoughts were interrupted as she yelped from Uzui suddenly appearing.

   "Hey, Isn't this Kamado Nezuko? She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon.", Uzui said.

   "A pillar came from that direction? This saves me the trouble...", Daki muttered.

   "So annoying. I'm talking over here, so buzz off.", Uzui said, his back facing Daki.

   "You're not an upper moon demon, are you? You're way too weak.", he looked at Daki, "You're not the demon I'm looking for.", Suddenly, Daki's head slipped from her neck and fell on her hands.

   Kiyomi looked at Daki while holding back Nezuko. She wanted to say something but couldn't.

   "Hey, the fight isn't over yet, do something about your friend.", Uzui snapped Kiyomi back to reality.

   "She- Upper!- Brother- Together- Poison!!", Kiyomi warned Uzui, struggling to say the words.

   "What do you mean?", Uzui raised a brow.

  Kiyomi pointed her right hand to Daki while her left hand holding Nezuko, who kept fighting back.

   "She has a brother and she won't die unless you kill them both!", Kiyomi blurted before getting caught in another fit of coughs. Uzui's eyes widened in realization as he snapped his head to Daki who was having a tantrum.

   "There are two of them?", Uzui said to Kiyomi.

   "Yes! I'll take care of Nezuko!", Kiyomi said before she got dragged by Nezuko who jumped outside.

   "Aggghh!!", Kiyomi groaned in pain when her back hit the ground harshly. She then caught a glance of Tanjiro running over to her to help her.

   "Tanjiro! Help- Uzui-san!!", Kiyomi yelled. Tanjiro stopped and wore a worried look.

   "Don't worry-! I'll be fine!", Kiyomi said, Tanjiro hesitantly nodded and ran towards the direction of Uzui.

   "Be careful, Kiyomi!", he shouted.

   "N-nezuko!", Kiyomi called out, but Nezuko didn't listen and kept growling.

   Flashback to when Kiyomi was putting make-up on Tanjiro...

   "Tanjiro, do you know any songs?", Kiyomi asked while combing Tanjiro's short hair.

   "Oh! I know a lot!", Tanjiro smiled.

   "Really? Can you sing me what your family sang to you and your siblings? Well, if you don't mind, of course.", Kiyomi said, talking about the song with a bunny with red eyes.

   "I don't mind! My mother used to sing us this song.", Tanjiro's smiled softened as he began to sing.

   After he sang, Kiyomi was looking at him, amazed at the song. She couldn't hear it in her past life since it was still only in the manga.

   "That song is so beautiful!", Kiyomi beamed.

   "Yeah, it is.", Tanjiro smiled. Kiyomi could see he was sad inside.