{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12❜:❀}

..I saw a sleepy y/n walking in my room in hurry.

Y/n - What's wrong? You need anything??

Taehyung - (sighed) just water

Y/n - wait (rubbing her eyes)

Am I troubling her too mu- nahh did I asked her to help me? She did it herself so I'm not responsible. (Shrugged)

Y/n - uh- there's no water here

Taehyung - do you think I'm dumb or something? If there WAS water here I would've already drank it. Rather than seeing your face again!

She shook her head

Y/n - I'll bring some for you.

With that she went out and..came back with a glass in her hand.

Y/n - It's a bit warm..(mumbled)

I took the glass and drank the water.
I placed the glass back on the side-table and went to sleep, ignoring y/n.. thinking she'll leave.

Y/n pov

He drank the water and laid back down.
Hahaha his red cheeks and the way he makes his face when he's annoyed, so cute. I pressed my lips trying not to burst in giggles.
I turned to leave his room but then I thought what if he.. needs something again? He would've to wake up again or shout. And that's not good.
I should stay here. Yea.

I brought the chair, which was near the dressing table and kept it near his bed. And sat on it.
I closed my eyes trying to relax a bit.

....

Few minutes later

And I was right hehe. He woke up and coughed, I quickly sat up and gave him the glass of water. He drank the water while I kept patting his back. Trying my best not to close my eyes and fall asleep.
He didn't react that I was in his room, maybe because he was sleepy and was sick ofcourse.
Well it's good tho I don't want him to burst like volcano, it's scary-
After drinking the water he laid down again and I covered him with the blanket.

This happened a few times and because of that I couldn't sleep at all. I must be looking like a zombie or something. But I'm not complaining tho he's my husband and I've some responsibilities!
It was around 5:15 in the morning and I couldn't hold myself back from sleeping.
My Eyes closed..head rested on the back of the chair...and hands tiredly kept on my thighs.

...

Taehyung pov

I woke up, a bit late from my usual time.
I sat up on my bed and yawned. I'm feeling MUCH better now.
I put my feet down the bed ready to slip them in the slippers but something caught my eyes. Y/n?
She's in my room? What the hell.
Eh- why she's sleeping on the chai-
Just then I noticed her tired face. Oh so she was awake last night I guess. Ahh yea I remembered how she gave me the glass of water when I woke up in between. Tsk I would've took it myself.
I didn't ask her to do those things.(shrugged)
Anyways I should get ready for office. Yeah I should go I'm not sick anymore.
With that I got up from my bed and made my way towards the bathroom to do my morning routine and get ready.

Y/n pov

I woke up when I heard someone speak.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them. I sat up straight and a groan left my mouth, my back again!!! My poor back is hurting.
I opened my eyes properly and saw Taehyung talking on his phone.
And- what?
He is getting ready.
Is he okay now? Why is he going he should rest.
I stood up and walked towards him when I saw him cutting the call.
I saw his face and he looked better.
I sighed in relief and smiled

Y/n - Goodmorning, Are you better now that you're going to your office again?

He just hummed

I was about to say something but his phone ringed again and he picked it up.
Shit. Breakfast!
Just then I thought about his breakfast.. I should make something for him.

I quickly rushed downstairs to make a quick breakfast. I don't want him to fall sick again.

After a few minutes I was done with the breakfast, toasts and some coffee.
I kept everything on the dining table and just then I saw Taehyung coming downstairs.

I went towards him and said

Y/n - Taehyung!! The breakfast's ready come eat.

He didn't said anything and kept walking
I came infront of him to stop him.
He rolled his eyes and said

Taehyung - what??

Y/n - Taehyung have something before you go-

Taehyung - it's already time I've to leav-

Y/n - Aish! No!! Do you want to fall sick again? C'mon Taehyung it won't take much time.

He sighed frustratedly and stomped his way towards the table
Woah! It was easy (giggle)

...

Y/n - Eat something for lunch and don't overwork yoursel-

He closed the door. Aish! Rudeeeee guyyyyyy

Taehyung ate the breakfast and went to his office.
And now I'm alone again! Hmph!
But I'm happy atleast he had his breakfast Today I won't have to worry.
Ohkkk so what should we do today!? Hmmm..
I started thinking about what I'll do till Taehyung comes back.

-
-
-

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜