{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13❜:❀}

Y/n pov
Evening

I've just kept my phone on the coffee table, I just finished talking to my friend Yuri.
I used to share everything with her, when we used to work at the cafe together. It was fun.
I smiled remembering the days before I get married. Even Today after talking with her after a long time and sharing my feelings with her I felt better. And she too encouraged me.
But
I'm not sad or complaining about the marriage tho, it's all about fate..everything takes a bit time to start. To start properly.
And I'm trying for that. And I WILL succeed.

Ohhkay! Enough of my talking I should go prepare the dinner now. Taehyung will be home soon.

Taehyung pov

I've finished my work and it's almost my time to leave. But I don't want to. I don't want to face her. Ugh why the heck I let her take care of me yesterday!!! She must be thinking I've given in BUT no, Ofcourse not at all. And I won't, ever.
(Sigh) there's no running away I guess. And I don't have to either that's MY house. I don't have to be away from there.
I stood up and saw my secretary coming in too. He came and started packing my stuff while telling me that I can leave he'll handle the work which is left.

I grabbed my bag and keys and went towards the elevator.
I went to the parking lot and drove off to my house.

Soon after, I reached. I parked my car and got out.
No
Not again
I shook my head and took few steps near the front door before ringing the bell.
I waited and then heard the door open. She was standing there.
She smiled when she saw me.
As always I walked past her cuz I know she won't get aside herself. Stubborn!
and AS ALWAYS she had to interrupt.

Y/n pov
He came inside and walked towards the stairs.

Y/n - Hey Taehyung! How was work?

Taehyung - Better than here

He whispered but it was enough for me to listen. I pressed my lips together but parted them again as I was about to speak

Y/n - Are you feeling better now? Did you eat?

Taehyung - hmm

Y/n - (smiled) okie. Go freshen up I'll prepare the dinner.

He didn't said anything and just went upstairs.
I too, went towards the kitchen to set the dinning table.

After a few minutes a heard him coming downstairs.
I was happy..thank god! He will eat the dinner for the first time. Wuhooo.
(Giggles)
I don't want him to fall sick again. Ofcourse not.

I waited for a few minutes thinking he'll be arriving soon but I frowned when he didn't.
I made my way towards the living room and saw him going upstairs. Eh?

Y/n - Yah! Where are you going?? Have the dinner first.

Taehyung pov

I came out of the bathroom and dried my hairs.
When I wore my comfy clothes I sat on my bed and started searching for my phone but it's.. not here??
Then I remembered I must've kept it downstairs, on the table when I kept the keys there.
Argh! I would've to face her again! I don't want to!!
Well I'm hungry too tho. It's not like I've to be locked in my bedroom in my OWN house. For the sake of a stupid girl.
(Sigh) I just.. don't want her to think that I do what she says or asks me to.
C'mon Taehyung, she is living under the same roof with you. How can you avoid her like that?
I have to face her Ofcourse.
With that I made my way downstairs and went to the living room. I got my phone and turned towards the stairs again, taking a few steps ahead.
Should I go and eat?
Why the fuck I'm being like this!! Be a sport Taehyung c'mon!

Y/n - Yah! Where are you going?? Have the dinner first.

She didn't have to come! Nevermind.
I didn't said anything and just walked towards the dining table.

It is, what it is Taehyung.

I sat on one of the chairs and started searching something to serve myself but before I did. I saw her hand, she was already serving me. I just kept quiet and used my phone.
When she was done serving I started eating.

Once in a while, She would talk about her day or ask me about mine. But I was not actually interested so I just kept eating and using my phone.
I heard her sigh before she stood up, took her plate and went towards the kitchen.
I finished my too and went towards my room.

Y/n pov
I was happy that he atleast had his dinner, for the first time with me. But it wasn't something too good.
He didn't even spoke a single word. I finished my food and went to wash my dish and after a few minutes I heard Taehyung leaving too so I went and got his plate to wash.
Maybe better next time. I smiled to cheer myself up.

These simple things, seems small and casual. While they actually aren't.
It was awkward and it WAS difficult.
More for me.

I went towards the living room and I stopped near the couch. I pouted and mentally fake cried. But then I just laid down and closed my eyes.
I've this habit to get tired without doing anything haha so I didn't even knew when I fell asleep.
-
-
-
-
Sorrryyy! Sorry sorry sorry! I'm not having any idea where this is going. I think I really don't know how to write.
Today's chapter, personally wasn't good.