SHRINK - CHANLIX (FLEIX CENTRIC)

SHIP: Chanlix (Feix centric)

PLOT: STAY  helps Felix get his confidence back.

TRIGGERS: Slight bullying

Hey guys! So basically, today STAY, you will be a part of the story. It will be your P.O.V.  we follow. Hope you enjoy it!

FYI: This is kind of a weird plot, but it was an English assignment and I adapted it LOL.

STAY (your) P.O.V.

I stirred in my bed as I forced my eyes to open. I look around and something catches my attention. Oh my God! Why is the bed so gigantic, I look around the room, and then I realize I wasn't sleeping under the covers but under my sleeping gown! What is going on here!?

I do my best to jump out of bed and run towards the nearest mirror. I look at myself in shock, yes, I'm still the same me I know but I'm like, the size of an ant. How did this happen? Then I realize something else, I was naked, and all my clothes were too big for me.

I go to the closet and open the, now, heavy doors. I climb through all the clothes until I get an old black T-shirt. I throw it back on the ground and climb back down. I start ripping it apart with my teeth and I manage to make a decent outfit with it. Okay, that's one problem solved.

Next is to start looking for answers. I see a non-identified piece of paper on my nightstand. I look around and notice that my bedsheets are hanging off the bed, almost touching the ground, yes, that will be the safest way up. I climb and jump on the nightstand. I open the paper and read. 'Hey there, you are probably asking yourself why are you this small, aren't you? Well, I chose some random people around the world to shrink, and you are one of them, the only thing you need to do is make a difference in one person's life, and the next day you will be back to normal. Good luck!'

Well, that's just great, isn't it? Change someone's life? How do I do that? Well, I don't want to stay this size forever, so I might as well get out on the streets and see what I can do.

I go out; it's a sunny day today. What I hadn't realized is that I am tiny today, so after ten minutes of walking I was exhausted, and I didn't even turn around the block! I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around, there is a teenage boy wearing a blue school uniform, I read his name tag, 'Felix' aw, what a pretty name! School, there are always problems there, what better place to help someone?

I jump on his shoe and grab one of the shoelaces as he keeps walking to school.

Here I am now, sitting on the edge of his desk in a boring chemistry class. They are working in groups but no one wants to sit with him. Why? He's so pretty and he looks kind and gentle. The teacher leaves for a moment, a group of girls gets up and gets close to him. They start saying things to him. 'You're so fat,? 'The uniform doesn't suit you,' 'you are useless.' I frown. Fat? He's not fat, he's pretty skinny, actually. Why are they making him feel this way?

I look up at him, he's sitting still, no emotion on his face, but there are silent tears running down his cheeks. I make my mind; I'm going to change his life today. I don't know how yet, but he doesn't deserve this.

The day goes on; right now we are in art class, painting. He's such an amazing artist. Suddenly a ball of paper touches his shoulder. He turned around and so do I. There's a boy smiling at him, he blushes and smiles back. That looks like his crush. The boy motions him to open the piece of paper; he does so, his beautiful doe eyes shining. His smile slowly fades as he reads. The whole class laughs as he runs off to the bathroom with tears in his eyes.

The paper falls on the table, and I read it. 'You're the ugliest of them all.' I sigh and roll my eyes. Then, I have an idea. I dip my hands in the black paint and cross of ugliest, changing it for 'fairest'. After, I add 'both on the inside and outside'. Now it looks like this; 'you are the fairest of them all, both on the inside and outside.' I clean my hands with the glass of water where his painting brushes are sitting and wait for him to come back.

The door opens and he enters, still weeping the tears in his eyes, and the class starts to whisper to each other. He sits back down and grabs the note again. When he is about to crumble it, he rereads the content. His eyes widen as he looks around the room. He looks back down at the paper and smiles, putting it away in his backpack.

The school day has ended; I'm traveling on his shoe again. I get home and climb on my bed, already exhausted. I fall asleep immediately, not bothering to change.

I wake up the next day and quickly shot up and look around. Yay! I'm back to normal again. I smile as I get out of bed and head towards the window, opening it and breathing in the fresh air. I look out and see the same boy from yesterday except, something is different.

His hair is styled beautifully, and he dyed it blond. He's wearing a natural makeup look and a bit of jewelry. There is a smile on his face. Then I notice his hands, they are linked with another person's hands. I look at the person next to him. A boy, but not his 'crush', another boy, with short brunette hair, he had curls, an athletic body, and his dimple showed every time he smiled at Felix. They are looking at each other lovingly, giggling as they walk to school.

I smile, seeing people happy is such a warm feeling.

WORD COUNT: 1100

Hey everyone!

First of I want to say that the plot is weird I know LOL. And yes, I put a gay couple in one of my assignments, the only difference is that here it's two boys, and the original is two girls. I don't know if my teacher is homophobic or not, so yeah, I'll tell you how that turns out.

What do you guys think about the whole Hyunjin situation?

I hope you enjoy it and stay safe! <3