²⁴◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: Living under a rock.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Chris! Happy birthday to you!" You heard people sing as you sipped on your drink.

"Who chose this cake?" Someone asked laughing.

"What? Don't you like Captain America?" Another person replied, causing everyone to laugh.

As you sipped on your drink you felt large hands on your hips. You turned around and was faced with a clearly drunken man. "Hey pretty lady, how about we go somewhere private?" He slurred.

"Please stop, I don't want to go with you." You replied, removing his hands from your body.

"Awh, come on lady, why not? I know we'll have lots of fun." He smirked, grabbing onto you and groping your breasts. You turned around and slapped him across the face. The man gowled in anger and wrapped his hand around your neck whilst moving to the wall. You struggled against him and his grip tightened, your head smashed against the wall. You gasped for air and kicked his legs.

The throbbing pain in the back of your head and the lack of oxygen caused you to go in and out of consciousness. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Was the last thing you remembered before you fainted.

~Time Skip~

"Ughh." You groaned. You opened your eyes, squinting slightly from the bright light, and scanned the unfamiliar room. Your head was throbbing and your throat felt sore. You turned your head to see a woman next to you, sleeping. Making you scramble away a little, the woman stretched and groaned before waking up.

"Oh you're awake. How are you feeling?" She smiled.

"Who are you?" You questioned confused. The woman looked taken aback, Scarlett hadn't been asked that question for a very long time.

"Oh sorry, I'm Scarlett, Scarlett Johansson." She introduced.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." You held out your hand and Scarlett shook it. "How-How did I get here?"

"I called an ambulance after you fainted." Your eyes widened, an ambulance! "Don't worry about the money I got it all covered." 

"Really? Are you sure? Why? You didn't have to." Were the line of words that came tumbling out of your mouth.

"I'm very sure." Scarlett laughed.

"How about I take you out to Lunch? As a thank you?" You asked.

"That would be lovely." She smiled, nodding her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You've been friends with Scarlett for three months now and you're already so comfortable with each other; you didn't know what she did for a job and other things like that. You wouldn't force her to tell you though, just in case she wants to keep her job a secret or something. What you did want to know was, why they're were so many people with cameras following you and Scarlett whenever you two go out.

"Hey, Scarlet?" You heard her hum, "Why are there so many people with cameras following us?" You asked, looking back at the large cameras.

"Paparazzi, they're really annoying sometimes."

"Paparazzi? They only follow famous people. You're not famous are you? 'Cause it's definitely not me." 

"Search my name up on your phone." Scarlett laughed. You types in 'Scarlett Johansson' on your phone and you stared at it with wide eyes. You turned to her, mouth agape.