Chapter 13

Abrianna

It was already past 6 in the evening when I arrived at home. I parked Cervantes' mercedes before getting in. Dumeretso ako sa kitchen and there I saw him washing something. "What are you going to cook?" Kumuha ako ng tubig bago siya lapitan.

"You okay with beef steak with broccoli?" he asked then drained the broccoli. Iyun pala ang hinuhugasan niya kanina.

"Make it delicious and we won't have a problem" I said that made him lightly chuckle. I roll my eyes. There he goes again with his laughters. Tsk.

He placed the pan on top of the stove before facing me. I raised him an eyebrow when he smirked. He moved forward making me scoffed. I know that move very well. We've been living for more than a month now so I already knew what that move is. So, I didn't say anything and turned my back. But before I can even leave, he grabbed my arm and turned me around but I immediately moved my head sideways landing his lips on my cheeks.

He laughed after realizing what I did.

I faced him. "You don't just kiss me,  Cervantes" I grinned in victory.

"Do the honor then, wife" he grinned and held my neck. He leaned his face closer for me to easily reached him in case I will really crush my lips on his like what he said. Tsk.

I looked at him straight in the eyes and I can see that he is amused. "You are enjoying this,  don't you?"

He smiled. "And so do you-" I immediately cut him off with my lips.

He didn't move and I stayed motionless, too. I thought that was it but I was wrong because a second later, I felt his soft lips moving against mine. He angled his face for a better access before he continued kissing me slowly. I moaned and hanged my arms around his neck and started mimicking his movement.

He wasn't moving aggressive so I started to tease him. I moaned as I bit his lower lip and snaked my tongue inside this mouth to push him but it seems like he quickly got what I was trying to do because he immediately took in control and kissed me hard. I thought he will continue moving aggressively but he slowed once again. He gently kissed me like he is taking his time before he nimbled my lower lip and let me go.

What was that? I look at him suspiciously but he grinned then gave me a smack. "Go take a shower while I prepare our dinner"

I rolled my eyes and disregarded his weird movement. "Don't overcook the broccoli" I warned him and was about to move but he tightened his grip on my waist. I boredly look at him getting annoyed now with his actions but he smirked and quickly gave me a smack again.

Agad ko siyang sinamaan ng tingin. Nang-agaw pa talaga ng halik. "Move your hands away, Cervantes" I coldly said but he moved me closer to him instead. With how close our bodies were to each other, I doubt air would able to passed by. Tsk.

"Do you have a plan on staying like this till-" his lips cut me off.

I glared at him. "What do you-" he cut me off again with his lips.

"You'r-" his lips cut me off again. Damn. He is taking revenge because of what I did earlier! I madly glared at him and didn't speak because it will just give him another chance to silenced me with his lips again. He playfully grinned when he  noticed that I knew what he was doing. I mentally rolled my eyes. Akala ba niya hindi ko mahuhulaan? Tsk.

I blankly stared at him while waiting for his next move. Well, because I am up for something. I grinned at the back of my mind.

Let's see what's your next move, Cervantes.

He smirked. "Why the  sil-" I didn't let him finish his statement. I immediately smashed my lips against his and kissed him hard. I lightly bit his lower lip and snaked my tongue inside his mouth. He groaned. He won't back down with this one I know. I teased his tongue again and I was right because the moment I started playing with his tongue, he responded ferociously.