Chapter-11

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook pushed the door open and saw the most beautiful sight. Kim Taehyung standing in front of a canvas and sketching. His lips forming a small graceful smile while his blonde locks falling over his beautiful eyes and slightly covering them. His long and slender fingers lightly holding the pencil and gently sketching on the canvas. His other hand holding a coffee mug from which he take small sip and lick his lips afterwards. His perfect curves gloriously standing out and to add more to the beauty the sunlight lightly falling on his figure. The sunlight make shadow of his long eyelashes which were gently touching his face. The fucking beret that he was wearing was the last string and Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off him.

 The fucking beret that he was wearing was the last string and Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off him

(A/n:- He was wearing this! Imagine the tattoo and posture)

He could watch him like that without blinking for hours. Only one word came to Jungkook's mind as words were not enough to describe his beauty.

Ethereal.

Jungkook was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise that he was standing there like that for half hour now. For Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung was the definition of perfection. He was a walking angel to him on Earth. And he hated himself for hurting this angel years ago. He would have stood there like that if Yugyeom hadn't barged in and nudged him. He finally came out of his fantasy when Yugyeom cleared his throat to get Taehyung's attention.

Yugyeom was running late so he didn't came with Jungkook. When he came he find his friend staring at the blonde beauty without the care of world. So he had to come into the scene and pull his best friend out of his thoughts.

Taehyung who was peacefully drawing finally looked up and his breathe hitched. The love of his life standing there in front of him. He can't believe it. Why is god so cruel on him? He wanted to move on but seeing Jungkook again the second day didn't make it easy for him. He still love this person too much. And now Jungkook was looking so handsome and hot with that undercut. How can Taehyung control himself. This man still has the same effect on him even after two years. He can't show weakness in front of Jungkook so he quickly put a smile on his face and walk towards the two.

"Hello Mr. Jeon and Yugyeom-ssi." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Hello, Taehyung. How are you? It has been a long time." Yugyeom asked.

"I am good. How are you guys?" Taehyung asked and Yugyeom glanced at Jungkook and smirked before answering.

"We are good. By the way, we are here for the meeting" Yugyeom said and nudged Jungkook to say something.

"Uh-Yes. And Taehyung please call me Jungkook. I am younger than you" Jungkook said and smiled.

"Okay. Please have a seat."

Yugyeom and Jungkook sat on the chair while Taehyung stood in front of the projector. Yugyeom was attentively listening while Jungkook was only focused on the blonde's movements. The way he would move his hands while explaining. The way he smoothly move his lips while talking. The way he would gently tuck his hair strands behind his hair whenever they would fall in front of his eyes.

On the other hand Taehyung was totally unaware of the intense stare and was completely focused on his work. After 1 and half hour Taehyung was finished and walked back towards his seat. He drank some water and asked them about their opinion.

"I am impressed Taehyung and we loved your idea." Yugyeom answered because he know that his friend couldn't answer as he is busy staring at the blonde beauty in front of him.

"Thank you very much Yugyeom-ssi. You flatter me." Taehyung smiled. Yugyeom shakes his head, "Oh please, you deserve the praise."

"By the way Taehyung, I see that you don't wear formal clothes in the office." Yugyeom asked.

"I only wear formal attire at meetings otherwise while working in my office I like to wear comfy clothes." Taehyung said.

"So what about this meeting?" Yugyeom asked and raised a brow.

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Namjoon hyung was supposed to handle it and I didn't know about it. But something came up and he has to leave."

"Okay. So, Taehyung, how's life--" Yugyeom was cut off by a loud scream.

"TAEHYUNG-AH SAVE ME!!" Someone screamed and the next moment a person was running inside the room and hid behind Taehyung.

"What happened Minho?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook and Yugyeom also stood up.

"A bitch is chasing me please save me from her!" Minho said while panting.

At the same time a lady came running inside the room shouting, "Minho~ baby come here."

"I already told you stop chasing me I have a boyfriend for god sake!" Minho said and Taehyung gulped because he know what's going to happen next. This isn't the first time Minho has came to him running for help. This happen frequently.

"You are lying! Who is your boyfriend?" The lady named Wendy asked while crossing her arms.

"He is my boyfriend!" Minho said while holding Taehyung's hand and lifting it in the air.

Taehyung couldn't say anything since he has to help his best friend here. Meanwhile Jungkook's eyes were boring holes in their hands which they were holding. And Yugyeom was enjoying the drama. Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung has a boyfriend. But now he has to kill someone and he was already planning Minho's murder in his head.

Maybe just directly shoot him? Or use a dagger to give him a slow and painful death? I think poison could be an option too.

"I don't believe it! Kiss him!" Wendy said and Taehyung gulped while Jungkook looked at her with burning eyes. If eyes could burn than Jungkook's eyes would definitely burn Wendy alive right now.

Minho turned Taehyung towards him and cupped his face. Taehyung gulped and looked at him with wide eyes and Jungkook was already moving towards them but Yugyeom held him back. Yugyeom know that Jungkook will kill him but he was enjoying this K-drama and he wanted to know what would happen next. He can't let Jungkook ruin this scene.

Minho moved closer and Taehyung closed his eyes. He can't do anything but he didn't want Jungkook to see anything. He felt like cheating. He knew that he shouldn't feel like it.

--------------------