Chapter 20 - Whispers,Musical Shootout & 5 Million.

I turned and put my arms around Rae but she wasn't there,I got up and she was in the kitchen,I sneaked up behind her,put my hands on her waist and kissed her on her neck.She turned back to me with a smile on her face,I kissed her and put her on the counter,she put her head on my chest,I lifted her chin up and gave her a passionate kiss.I pulled away and went to the shower,when I finished I put on some shorts and slides.I got a call,it was Imane.

Me
Hey Imane

Imane
Hey Ven,sorry about walking in on you two

Me
Its cool

Imane
Rae must be happy with you

Me
Could say the same about you and Corpse

Imane
What do you mean

Me
Me and Corpse have been friends for years now

Imane
Oh

Me
I'm getting another call,I needa go see ya

I cut the call and it was my manager.

Me
Hey Chris

Chris
Hey Ven,your funds from the deal are coming through right now

Me
Oh thanks Chris

Chris
You're welcome bro,I gotta go.

The call went off and I got another call,it was Tee.

Me
Yo Tee

Tee
Yo,we shootin a video today,I want you in,we in LA right now * address *

Me
Aight,I'll be there in a few minutes

Tee
Aight bet

The call cut off and a notification came through.

Mr.Ven,$4,500,000 has been transferred into your account

I don't use my real name on anything at all,I put on some custom AF1s a YouTuber made me,a black off-white hoodie,a black jeans,white socks and a skull ski mask.

I went inside and Rae looked at me.

"I'm going to a video shoot for Tee Grizzley"
I said lifting the painting which hides my safe,I put on my jewellery and put my gun in the back of my pants.
"Please come back safe"
Rae said and came to kiss me.I took the Range Rover,I drove to the address and there was a house full of security,I walked up.

"Yo"
I said and they recognized my voice and they let me in.I had the ski mask on and Tee came up to me.
"Ven whats good bro"
He said and dapped me up.
"We about to shoot right now"
He said and I watched as he did his thing.It was the shoot for Trenches.

He did the kitchen lyric and guys started actually shooting through the windows,I pulled my gun out,cocked it and checked where they were,they cameras were still going so the shootout was getting recorded.I walked towards the guys and I was pulling the trigger continuously and I saw all 3 guys dropped,I went out and shot them 3 one more time just to make sure.I walked back in then aimed with the laser towards the lens.I walked over to Tee,I helped him up and he gave me a hug.We continued filming,I was in the scene,we got in my car and he did the lyric about the cuban link and I flexed the V pendant.I was still fueled with adrenaline,when we were done filming I drove back and bought some Mango Kush and backwoods.I got back and Rae looked at me.
"I'm back"
I said.
"I heard shots ring,are you okay"

"Guys were there for Tee but they didn't make it"

"Oh my god"
She said and I gave her a hug.

I walked in my office,I got a camera,a laptop,a camlink and mic.

I put my gun and jewellery back,I still had the ski mask on and I was gonna do a Barbecue stream.I setup stream,got all the ingredients and pressed go live.It is was dark outside but I had studio lights setup,in the first 10 minutes I had 1,5 million viewers.

"Chat,can we break TheGrefg's record a day after it was made,it was the most viewed stream"

I started the fire and rolled a joint right next to it.After I rolled it,I faced the camera up and lit the blunt,I played music through the speakers and chat and I were having an insane amount of vibes.I was smoking and letting out clouds of smoke,I saw my chat spam 5M,I looked closely and we broke 5 Million live viewers.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD,chat you know what this calls for"
I said and played First Day Out.
"WE BROKE A FUCKING RECORD A DAY AFTER IT WAS MADE"
I said dancing and Rae ran into my arms and hugged me.

W Girlfriend

Was all in the chat,I kissed her and my phone was going crazy.There were so many verified people tweeting at me and I was number 1 trending worldwide.I took off my hoodie and threw in the fire,Rae let people in,it was Sykkuno,Corpse,Poki,Peter and Toast.They came to the back and we had a grouphug.I was high as a kite so I spiced up the food and threw it on the grill,my chat was still going crazy.
"Chat I'm so high right now,oh Inferno is calling me"

Inferno
Congrats on 5 Mil bro

Me
Thanks man,come through and bring some special brownies.

Inferno
Say less

I cut the call and he came to the back and I introduced them to Inferno and they all ate the brownies.I looked at Inferno and we both laughed,they looked at us.
My chat already knew what was going on.

Execution8 : they about to be high asf

"Oh you're right"
Inferno said and we laughed.I rolled another backwood and we smoked a bit of it.Inferno smoked but the others obviously didn't.The munchies hit us all,I got out salted caramel popcorn for Inferno and the others got what they wanted.We had 4,6 million the entire stream through,I took the food off the grill and thanked stream for all the subs and dono's and stopped,we raided Tee Grizzley and he freaked out,I took everything inside.He technically also beat TheGrefg's record,we went in and we all just watched TV on the massive couch under a massive blanket,I was cuddling with Rae,we ate then we all fell asleep on the couch.

Infernoxd45 whole lotta mentions.