𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧 : 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 )

𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"You stole a car?"

Star asked in disbelief, surprise and a spark of pride written in her face as she approached the SUV. Beatrix smirked from where she sat in the driver's seat. Bloom trailed behind, slightly hesitant yet experiencing the same conflicting feelings as Star. Slightly rushing, Star fistbumped the air. "I call shotgun!"

Bloom rolled her eyes as Star climbed in, forcing the redhead fire fairy to sit in the back. Slamming the doors shut, Beatrix drove off at a fast speed, going through the Barrier. Tall dark trees surrounded the trio on both sides for most of the journey, until the forest was left behind and they were driving through the countryside, cliffs and the endless sea on one side, sun slowly sinking into the horizon.

Stiffling a yawn, Star switched the radio on, flipping through some channels that crackled in static at being in the middle of nowhere. Beatrix glanced at her, raising a calculated yet amused eyebrow. "Really?"

"Eyes on the road!" Star screamed, making Beatrix roll her eyes as she hadn't even swerved an inch. "So, what are you in the mood for? I have some One Direction downloaded on my phone?"

Bloom leaned in, seatbelt unbuckled. "Do you really think their happy-go songs are appropriate to listen to on our way to discover the probably dark truth?"

"I have to agree, I was quite enjoying the silence." Beatrix added, making Star pout and slightly slouch in her seat. "By the way, I'm team Zayn."

Star turned to her, chuckling slightly as she shook her head. "You would be. Him and Riven are like the same person."

Silence reigned over the trio until they supposedly arrived at the place. Turning the engine off, Star jumped out of the car, slightly stumbling as she straightened her posture, pretending she hadn't nearly fallen on her arse. Walking away from the car, she slightly frowned, tucking a strand of her dark hair behind her ear after the strong wind blew it all over the place.