[07.]

Dade's soft snores filled Alices' ears.

Her legs were tangled with Alices, her arms were wrapped around the girl's waist, and her head was snuggled into Alice's chest.
Alice had her eyes closed, she inhaled Dade's sweet scent. A small smile planted on her face.

Her fingers brushed through Dade's red hair, her fingertips rubbed circles on the girl's skin, which made Dade shiver.

It was completely blissful.

Alice heard the front door open and frowned.

it was too early for Bella to be home, and Charlie was working.

Alice listened to the footsteps walk up the stairs and stop at the door.

Alice closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

The door creaked open. "Dade, do you know who's a car that is- uh oh.." Charlie looked down at the two girls sleeping. Alice almost giggled at his confusion but held it in.

Charlie stepped out of the room and shut the door.
"Is that a Cullen?" He whispered to himself while walking down the stairs.

Alice opened her eyes after a few minutes and listened, she could hear Charlie looking through the fridge after he found what he was looking for the left.

Alice stared down at Dade who was still sleeping. Whatever she ate, or had, made her extremely tired. She had been laying on Alice for almost two hours.

Not that Alice was complaining.

"Alice..."

"Yes?"

"Alice...white..." Dade mumbled.

Alice stared at the girl confused before she realized she was sleep talking.

Alice chuckled and moved a strand of hair behind Dade's ear. Dade's eyes fluttered open, and she yawned and moved her head into Alice's neck.

Her warm breathing made Alice feel something she hadn't felt in a very long time, butterflies.

Alice felt tingles all over her body.

"If only we could wake up like this every morning..." Alice whispered.

Dade opened her eyes a bit and lifted her head.

She smiled a bit when she saw Alice hadn't left.

"Well good morning," Alice said smiling.

Dade stared at her before putting her head back in the crook of Alice's neck.

Alice giggled. "Dade you need to get up."

"No"

"You need to eat. It'll help" Alice said.

"I don't want to eat" Dade whined.

Alice lifted Dade's head with her hand.

"Cmon Dade, I can't let you starve," Alice said.

"I don't want to get out of bed," Dade said.

Alice smiled. "Neither do I, but eating will help."

Dade stared at Alice with a blank expression. They stared at each other before Alice sighed.

"I'll make pancakes," Alice said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Dade grinned. "Okay, just don't burn them"

Alice laughed. "I haven't even started heating up the pan and you're already judging my cooking. That hurts Dade"