Hungry

We get back to my place around one, and my limbs are already starting to get sore.

"I'm fucking starving," Ollie says, bumping up against the curb.

I unbuckle my seatbelt. "Same."

Before I can open my door, though, Ollie grabs hold of my arm like I did his to keep him from going up the ladder.

Arlo leans between us and twirls a strand of my hair between his fingers. "Can we come up, Wren?" He asks sweetly.

"W-what?" I splutter, looking between the two. "No, no way."

"Why?" Arlo pouts.

"I want to see your room," Ollie answers, cutting the engine.

I laugh. "Nice try."

"But you said Lila wouldn't be home until late," Arlo reminds me.

I'm an idiot. When Arlo texted me this morning to let me know he and Ollie were on their way, I mentioned Lila gave me her key since she was going to be at a work seminar all day.

"She could be home at any time," I lie.

Ollie and Arlo look at each other.

"Are you trying to lie to us, Wren?" Arlo asks, clearly not convinced.

Ollie pushes open his door, releasing his hold on me. "That's against the rules."

I object as they depart the car and refuse to get out until Arlo has to throw me over his shoulder.

"Someone's going to call the police, thinking you're kidnapping me," I say as Ollie holds his hand out for my keys to get inside. I can barely see him through the hair falling into my face from being turned upside down.

"It's more like you're kidnapping us, right?" Arlo asks, swinging me a little from side-to-side.

I slap his butt from my position.

"Kitten's got claws!" He yells, too loud.

"Stop, stop," I say, not able to hold back my laughter. "Okay, I'll let you up for a bit, just put me down."

Arlo obeys immediately.

Back on the ground, where I can get a look at the devilish looks on their faces, I dig out my keys from my windbreaker. "Be warned, though," I say, sliding the key into the lock of the glass door, "It's nothing like your place."

As we hike up the stairs, my legs groaning in protest, the twins follow behind me closely. It's true, I realize as I look around the weird-smelling stairwell with its concrete steps and chipping paint, where I live is incomparable to their high-rise. People's voices drift out of their apartments with every landing and we have to step over several bags of garbage waiting to be taken downstairs.

We finally get to my apartment, and I have this weird feeling of being self-conscious. I hesitate in opening the door.

"What's wrong?" Ollie asks.

I clear my throat and shake my head. "Nothing, it's just...Don't expect too much, okay?"

A hand on my shoulder, and I look up to see Arlo. He smiles at me. "You know where we come from, Wren."

"And where we live now isn't even ours," Ollie adds.

I'm not used to him trying to comfort me, but even as strange as it is, it gets me to open the door.

It's not much, but it's tidy. Our furniture may be a little mismatched, but for the longest time it was just Lila here by herself. She made this place her own, from scratch, with her own money.

And I'm proud of her for that.

The twins explore the living room and kitchen like a couple of cats going into a space for the first time, inspecting everything. I don't have words as I watch them pay attention to the slightest detail; from the wooden coasters to the pathos plant hanging from a window.

When they're both satisfied with the main rooms, they make a move to the hallway.

I take a step. "Where are you going?"

Arlo just purses his lips innocently and follows Ollie.

"Hey," I snap, making a grab at him; but he's too fast. By the time I catch up they've discovered my room.

"Oh, yes," Ollie draws out, eyeing my room. He turns back to me with a glint in his eye. "This'll do."

The color drains from my face. "Do? Do? Like for what?"

He grins and Arlo goes over to my desk to look at the pictures I taped to the wall.

Ollie turns to me, shrugging off his jacket. "I said I was hungry, Little Wren."

I point at him. "There's food in the fridge."

He shakes his head, grinning. "I'm not hungry for food."

I look to Arlo for help, but his attention is already on me. His eyes tell me he's not hungry for food, either.

Under both of their stares, I squirm. "If Lila comes home..."

"Your door has a lock, doesn't it?" Arlo says, biting his bottom lip.

I was wondering if those words would come back to haunt me.

Ollie's slowly coming towards me, and because he's in my space his scent is stronger here. It doesn't help that we all smell like we've been camping. My resolve slips when he stops inches from me and I have to crane my neck to look up at him. "You must be starving, too, Wren," he says in a low voice.

I blink, feeling myself heat up at the thought of his cock in my mouth again.

Arlo comes up behind Ollie and leans against him. "Only if you want to, Wren."

My eyes flicker between them and all of a sudden my legs are gelatin. Letting out a breath I step back and quietly close my bedroom door.

A body immediately presses up against my back and holds me against the door. A hand moves my hair from my neck and lips plant themselves in its place.

I melt into his touch, knowing a kiss that sweet could only come from Arlo. His hands find the front of me and he unzips the windbreaker. Letting it drop to the floor he spins me around and crushes his lips against mine.

I grip onto his jacket and unzip it, and in seconds he's shedding off his layers.

Behind him, Ollie pulls his crewneck over his head, exposing his bare torso. With a finger, he beckons me over to him.