⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

'DON'T YOU DARE LOOK DOWN! VOLLEYBALL IS A SPORT WHERE YOU'RE ALWAYS LOOKING UP!'—Ukai Keishin

—Ukai Keishin

'DON'T YOU DARE LOOK DOWN! VOLLEYBALL IS A SPORT WHERE YOU'RE ALWAYS LOOKING UP!'—Ukai Keishin

┊͙˚. Day / Monday — Time / 5 : 30 pm

Everything was happening too fast but the next thing [Y/N] knew that she was engulfed into a tight hug. She froze.

She looked at the other three boys; akaashi, kuroo, and Kenma. They all had the same expression on their faces.

Shock. Pain. Sadness. The person hugging her tightly was Bokuto. She felt his tears drop on her jacket, wetting it a bit.

This made [Y/N] instantly wrap her arms around the male; hugging him a back. "Pl-Please tell me.. Pl-Please tell me yo-you're joking." Bokuto choked back on his sobs.

The pain in his voice shattered [Y/N]'s heart before she buried her face into his shoulder—hot tears streaming down her face. Seeing her act like this—they knew she wasn't joking.

Kuroo cursed under his breath before looking away from the four—hiding away the tears that were forming in his eyes.

Akaashi silently placed his hands on his mouth, he felt his throat go dry after he gulped. Tears started to gather in his eyes while visualizing their condition after her absence.

Kenma silently stared down at his psp—his hold around it tightened as it began to shake slightly. Tears started blocking his view which he didn't bother to wipe away and instead let them fall.

Bokuto held [Y/N] tightly as if she would vanish any moment. Too soon. She can't be leaving. There must be a way right?

He pulled away and glanced at her. His heart instantly broke. Her beautiful [E/C] were now glossy and bloodshot due to her crying. Tears stains on her cheeks as she wiped them by her sleeves.