Chapter 18 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Miami Dade Florida

I woke up from my nap and looked over to read the time

I woke up from my nap and looked over to read the time. "3:42, gah damn" I said to myself.

I turned around and started pecking Dezmond lips so he could wake up.

"Wake the fuck up" I said after one last peck.

"Moveee lay back down" he groaned and turned over to lay on his stomach. I got up and sat on his back and started karate chopping it.

"Wake uppppp-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. I just sat there mid chop, silent.

"Okay fuck you ion like you anyways punk ass nigga" I said and removed myself from him only for him to grab me back.

"Ayo tae chill out with allat, you doin too much just lay back down and go to sleep" he said half awake.

"No I can't I have a nail appointment at 4:15 so I need you to let me go" I said tugging at his arm.

"Go get sum money out of my jacket pocket then you can leave" he told me.

"Nah I'm good they only $50" I said walking away to put on my shoes.

He just sucked his teeth. "So? Get the fucking money" he said now fully awake watching me put on my shoes.

"Nope, see ya later. Kiss?" I said leaning down to peck his lips.

He kissed me back, but grabbed me back by my neck for another one.

"Baby ass kiss, see ya later mama"

"Bye"

At the nail shop...

" hey amour I told you I would be back" I said smiling and walking to her station.

"Awee you need an award for most loyal customer" she joked. "So what style you want today?" She said prepping her stuff.

"Umm I actually have a picture, is that fine?" I said scrolling through my saved on Instagram.

"Yeah lemme just see it"

45 minutes later...

"Amour oh my gosh you really do this shit, Thankyou" I poured looking at my nails.

"Girl thankyou I'm happy you like them" she said grabbing my hands so she can take pictures

"Girl like? I love these"