Chapet 12

Lisa's POV:

My date with Jennie last night was amazing. It was so romantic. She made it perfect, she is perfect. I can't even describe how happy she made me. I was still in bed, I just woke up a few minutes ago. I heard my phone vibrated and I roll over and grab it. I smiled when I saw that I have a text from Jennie.

"Hey, pretty girl🥰 so I was wondering if maybe you can come over to my place later? My dad is going to be out, and I have a surprise plan for you. By the way, I miss you❤️"

I reply to her. "I'd love to come by your place later, what time? And I miss you too gorgeous, very much."

I've never been to her place before. I'm excited though. I wonder what the surprise she has planned for me is.

I felt my phone vibrate again, and read her reply. "Hmm around 6?"

I replied. "Okay cutie, I'll see you then😉"

Right now it's 11:23 am, so I have about 7 hours until I get to see Jennie. I spend the whole day just lying around the house, and watching lifetime movies. Very interesting, I know. After I've finish another movie, I look at the clock and see that it's already 5 pm. I guess I'll start getting ready.

I take a shower and when I get out I look for something to wear. I don't know what she has planned for us, so I guess I'll just wear something casual. I put on a red and black plaid shirt, some black skinny jeans, and I wear my black sneakers. While I'm in the process of doing my hair and makeup, Jennie texts me her address.

My mom is letting me borrow her car since I don't have my own yet. After I finish my hair and makeup, I say goodbye to her before getting in the car. I enter Jennie's address in the GPS and start making my way over there.

I pull up to this little white and black house. I look at myself in the mirror one last time, before going up to the door. I knock on it, and a few seconds later Jennie opens it.

"Yeah I know the place is a piece of shit, but umm come in." She smiles at me.

I walk inside and look around.

"Nice place." I look over at her and she smiled.

"You're such a liar." She pulls me into her arms and kisses me deeply. "Now, for the start of your surprise." She grabs my hand and leads me into the kitchen.

She was cooking me dinner, how sweet and cute is she?

"You're cooking me dinner?" I look at her and grin.

"Well, I'm attempting to. I hope you like spaghetti." She leads me over to the table and pulls a chair out for me. She has some candles lit on the table, it's perfect.

"This is perfect Jennie." I kiss her before sitting down.

"I'm glad you think so." She smiles. "I've never really cooked before, so I hope you like it."

"I'll love it."

She's adorable, like seriously?

After we eat, we go into her room. Her walls were pink, her bed was pink, so much pink. She has some band posters on her wall and normal teenage items in her room.

"So much pink," I said while looking around.

"Well, it is my favorite color." She smirks at me as she sits down on her bed.

She motions for me to come over. I walk over there, and she pulls me on top of her lap.

"You are so beautiful," she whispers as she moves a piece of my hair out of my face. She presses her lips against mine.