•CHAPTER 62•

'Defensive spells'

———

The army was thriving, all students learning more each day and making more memories. But unfortunately Umbridge had some suspicions about some students secretly disappearing.

Cedric and some of the younger students where practicing levitation spells, Amora spotted some students floating over the crowd of kids below them.

One of the younger students, Emily, a third year Ravenclaw, levitated Cedric over her, Amora chucked as she saw her boyfriends move around the the air. Emily smiled bringing Cedric towards the floor gently.

"Working hard is important," Harry clarified, helping struggling students, "but there is something that matters more. Believe in yourself and others, think of of this way: every great wizard has started out as nothing more than what we are now, students. If they can do it, why can't we?"

All of the students stood in a circle, the training dummy bouncing from one students to the other, casting reflective spells.

"Expelliarmus!"

"Deprimo!"

The dummy launched himself towards Ginny, "Reducto!"

The steel dummy exploded into nothing but ash and dust before the ash was filtered their the middle of the floor, all of her siblings look in disbelief.

———

Amora and Cedric sneakily ran out of the room of requirement, hand in hand laughing as they ran down the quiet hallways.

"Come on!" Amora giggled, dragging Cedric along with her.

"Why you in a hurry love?," Cedric questioned, hold onto her tiny hands.

"Well it's you birthday soon and I've got you a early gift," Amora smiled, she'd alway been generous, some say too generous.

"You didn't have to get me anything babe, your all I need," Cedric smiled, making Amora insides melt instantly.

"But you deserve it," Amora argued, making Cedric
laugh at her stubbornness.

"Please take it," Amora pleaded, her eyes narrow give him the puppy dog eyes, which made him melt instantly.

"Fine, I'll take it," he agreed laughing.

Amora laughed, grabbing his hand again dragging him along towards the Hufflepuff dormitory's, and up the stairs toward her room.

"Come in it's fine no ones here, I've got my own room," Amora explained, grabbing the beige wrapped present from under her bed, the weird shape present had a yellow ribbon around the outside of the gift.

"Open it!" Amora squealed, not being able to contain her excitement.

Cedric smiled and shook his head, slowly unraveling the ribbon and removing the rapping paper to reveal the unreleased, Starsweeper XXI broom.

"Wait!? How?!"

Amora giggled, placing a hand on in shoulder, "my mother has a friends who work with the company, and he managed to give us one before the release that happen in months to come."

Cedric was lost for words, he just pulled Amora into a bear hug causing him to fall backwards with her onto of him, both landing on the soft mattress beneath them.

"Thank you, I don't know how I can't do better than this," He smiled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You don't have to do any better," Amora kissed his cheek, leaving a glossy Mark on his cheek.

"Your all I need."