Extras: Extras: Extras: Extras: Extras: Extras: Extras: Extras: Extras: Extras:

Log number one: I appeared in the abyss with this demon girl names Beelzebub. Shes cute, would headpat. I'm currently trying to figure out an exit, so I can fulfil my agreement with Y/N. From what I've been told, time in the abyss moves about five times faster than time on earth, or in hell. So far, I've managed to break into this 'story' and leave my logs.

Log number three: It seems i can only upload a few logs into this. 'The author', seemingly known as Teben, lives in an alternate Earth from what i can tell. It seems to be going downhill, extremely fast. You have to feel bad for dying worlds. Apparently they're so technologically advanced, that its not a stretch that they could move to mars within the next few decades. Now, I've played enough DOOM to know how that's going to work out. His world seems interesting, no definitive heaven or hell, no single world government, no police officers who will eat your pancakes. From what I've seen, they just abuse their power and commit felonies. Eh, who cares. You all reading this probably came here to escape your world, so I'll give you some escape in the next log I upload.

Log number thirty-two: I've managed to make a window into my old world, but Beelzebub keeps trying to get me to fuck her. My pancakes seem to stave her off, but from what I've heard, once you have sex with a demon, you loose some of your sanity. Which might be what I need... If I go crazy enough to make even more ridiculous portals, one might work for Beelzebub too, and I'd hate to leave her behind. Wait, no, stop being horny. Just eat some cup noodles and continue work.

Log number One hundred seventy-three: I've made a functioning portal. It seems that it can only take small objects, such as notes through. This will be extremely helpful for talking to Y/N. I'll send him a note soon. Hopefully him and the girls are getting along.

Log number one hundred seventy-four: I sent a note to him. I'm going to bed. I've been up all week without sleep, and yesterday, Beelzebub almost got me. I manifested a bat and sent her to horny jail though, so its fine. Ive seen a figure in the distance, but whenever i ask Beelzebub about it, she just grunts and walks away. This is The Helltaker, checking out.