→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

---------------------------------------------

AFTER GIVING SEB AN HOUR OR SO TO REGAIN HIMSELF, EL RAN INTO THE ROOM, A FILE IN HAND. "Seb! We have a sister!" She exclaimed, Seb turning to her startled. "What?" He asked, El handing him the file and opening it to a specific page. "There's more people out their like us." She spoke gently, Seb seeing a girl with braids sat with a smile. "And I've just found her! We need to tell Becky." El spoke, Seb nodding as he was still shocked. "Okay?" He spoke, El nodding and grabbing his hand, leading him to where Becky was. "Becky! Becky, I found her." El spoke, Seb guessing that Becky already knew about this. "In here." Seb spoke when they couldn't find Becky, El letting him lead her to the kitchen. "I just didn't know who to call." She spoke into the phone, both twins watching her. "He gave me this number, and he came here looking for them both. I thought maybe he could help me."

El walked forward, Seb following as Becky looked to Terry as he spoke. "Yeah, Jim Hopper came here with some woman named Joyce Byers." Becky continued, Seb glaring at her back. "Well, it's a little hard to explain. Uh... There's another missing girl and I think she's in trouble." Becky spoke, Seb wrapping Hopper's large flannel around himself more. "Come on." Seb spoke bluntly, El watching as he went through her bag. "What?" El asked, Seb finding her purse. "We're leaving." He declared, taking out all the money he could find and leaving Becky's bag spread out on the counter top. El nodded, the two walking away from Becky. "And you are? Florence..." Becky looked to the door when it closed. "I'm gonna have to call you back." She spoke, putting the phone down quickly. "Jane! Jacob!" Becky shouted, Seb nodding to his sister and urging her along the road as Becky's shouted faded.

––––––☆––––––

THE TWO HAD GOTTEN THE BUS, DECIDING TO TRAVEL TO THE GIRL EL HAD FOUND. Seb sat on the outside seat, checking on El every so often, the girl asleep. They soon passed a sign that told them they were in Illinois, Seb sighing as El woke up suddenly, looking at the photos in her hands and closing her eyes. Seb decided not to aid her if whatever happened before happened again, letting El find out where she was herself. The bus stopped on an street, the doors opening as Seb urged El to go, the boy letting her go in front of him. Everyone on the bus walked off, El and Seb being the last. "Woah..." Seb spoke, the twins looking up at the tall, lit up buildings. "Are you sure she's here?" The boy asked, El nodding as she led the way. The twins weaved through multiple people, Seb hugging the large coat over his flannel.

El soon led the boy to an alleyway, Seb gulping as the people inside just stared at them as they passed. This caused El to scramble for her brother's hand, the boy holding it quickly a they walked. "They're dead." A man got in front of the two as he laughed, El gulping as Seb nodded briefly, pulling her away. "They're all dead!" He continued from behind them, causing Seb and El to both start running. "Whoa!" Seb let out when they were a safe distance away, El smiling at him as they walked again. The girl stopped, forcing her brother to do the same as the former looked at a door. "There?" Seb asked, El nodding as they walked to it. People spoke incoherently as Seb opened the door first, El right behind him. The girl closed the door as they walked forward, seeing some people older than them around a metal flaming barrel.