Chapter 9

Ayato laid in his bed sweat violently dripping from his forehead "No... no" The boy softly whisperd as he felt something inside him spread, the nightmare was now getting worse everyone was dying, scarlet red blood was dripping down the walls and was splatterd everywhere on the floor. Ayato sat in the corner of the room hugging his knees as the black figure holding a large knife started to walk to him.

Ayato didn't understand what was going on, but he knew he didn't feel like his emtionless, numb self, the figure started to laugh at the highschooler.

Ayato didn't understand, he tried to look around for anything that could help him, but all he saw were lifeless faces of his friends, sister and senpai. Ayato's eyes snapped oppened the moment the black figure was about to cut him with his knife, Ayato tried to calm down his breathing and not wake anyone up, when he finally calmed his breathing down he saw that his window was oppened and the curtents were softly flying in the night breeze. Ayato was about to move when an arm around his waist stopped him.

Ayato looked down to see Oko softly sleeping on his side making Ayato stop in his tracks, he was okay with Oko sleeping beside him, but the cold shiver running down his spine was really bothering him.

He got up without waking up Oko and went to close the window, but a certent red hair stopped him it was none other then Info-kun with his sinister smile Ayato knew well what he wanted, another one killed, another on of his enemies killed by his hands, Ayato knew there was no backing out of this one and he coudn't blame his sickness since he was already fully healed.

He jumped out of his window and went up to the red haired teen "Ayato, I have a mission for you" Info-kun said and held a paper written about his next victim. Ayato took the paper from his hands and read the name "Yuri" Ayato said in a whisper.

"The little bitch never stops chuing her stupid gum, it annoying me" He said clenching his hands and having his creepy smile his glasses shining under the moonlight "I'll do it" Ayato said folding the paper nicely and going back the same way he got out.

He hid the paper in one of his drawers and went back to bed with Oko resting silently on his side both of his hands attached to his waist. Ayato could feel another nightmare coming with his dreamland.