Chapter 75

It's 4 am... Sidharth calls up Shehnaaz hurriedly having no control on himself for a while! She picks it up just before the call is about to get disconnected..

"Hello Sidharth..?!!"..she gets scared to receive his call at this hour..

"Shehnaaz!!"..he is panting..

"Haan babu.. kya hua?!!"

She can clearly feel his breathing rate..

"Baby..theek hai na tu? Aur mera baccha theek hai na?!"

"Haan haan hum dono theek hai baba! Kya hua aapko?! You had a bad dream or what?!"

"Ufff!! I hate being away!!"

"Relax Sidharth! Pani peelo thoda sa!"

"Nehi baby please! Pehle show me that you are fine!"

She turns on the light and her camera at the same time to calm him down..

"Yeh dekho! I am fine!"

"Khushi kaha hai?! I asked her to sleep with you!"

"Arehh baby.. padhai kar rahi hai apni room mein.. mujhe neendh arahi thi toh I came back to our room.. aur waise bhi I can't sleep on any other bed.. pata hai na aapko!"

He sighs..

"Ab toh pani peelo!"

"Hmm.."

"Keep your phone in front of you.. lights off karde and go back to bed.. dhyaan se.."

"Ok.." she goes back and pulls up her quilt to cover herself..

He too lays down on his stomach, resting his phone against a pillow..

"Sidharthhhhh..!"

"Haan ji..?"..he replies huskily..

"I miss you!"

"Ayeeeee mera bacchaa! 6 more days! I will be right there with my babies then!"...he blows a subtle kiss towards the camera.

She traces her finger on the screen, missing him terribly while he is all tired and taken up and his eyes are shutting..

"Sidharthhh..so gaye aap?"

His falls asleep and his eyes are already closed.

"So jao baby..aap ki Shehnaaz bilkul theek hain..!"...She smiles and kisses on the screen considering that her man is right there in front of her...

************

It's 9 am..He wakes up to a call..

"Hello..?"

"Bhai..?"...it's his manager..

"Hmm?"

"Bhai.. niche ajaiye..all are here for breakfast..humein nikalna bhi hai.."

"Haan..tum log start karo.. I will join in a while.."

He leaves a text for her and goes inside the washroom to freshen up..
"Good morning meri jaan! Early schedule hai as I told you last night, so need to set off now. But you wont wake up early and take your food and medicines on time..I will call u back once I get free..love you!"

************

"Manv..?"... Manvi is here after a long time..

"Hmm.."..she replies, doing some important work on her laptop..

"Chal na kahi bahar chalte hai..main bore ho rahi hoon yaar!"

"Pagal hai?! Sid mar dalega mujhe! You are almost six months pregnant..!"