8

Tom's POV

I reluctantly unwrapped myself from (y/n). It's been way too long since I've seen her and now that she's here, I don't want her to go back home. I know other than this, I've only spent time with her a few times a few months ago. But we never lost touch. We talked every day, and never did I once want her to leave me alone. She was someone I could talk about anything with.  

"We should go grab your bags so we can get some breakfast."

"Yeah smart idea." She looked cute dressed down in leggings and a sweatshirt. She didn't have makeup on, and her hair was in a messy bun. This was (y/n), and it wouldn't be if she was dressed any other way right now.

As we were waiting in the baggage claim area, a man came up and smiled at us. "It was nice meeting you (y/n). Hope to see you again." He nodded his head at me and walked away.

Who the fuck was that? "Who was that?"

"Oh, his name is Fred. He was seated next to me on the flight. Cool guy. Owns a fashion business." She looked up at me. "Probably won't ever see him again. I was just trying to be polite because I was a little rude to him at first."

"Oh ok." There was silence between us. I needed to say something. "Haz and Harry are going to meet us for food."

"That's great! I can't wait to see Haz again and meet the famous Harry you always talk about."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, they can't wait to see you."

(Y/n)'s bag finally came and we headed off to grab some breakfast. Haz and Harry were already seated waiting on us to arrive.

"(Y/n)! Long time no see girl." Haz got out of his seat to give her a quick hug. "How have you been?"

"I've been good. Still living with Ads and all. How have you been?" We both slid into a booth.

"I've been really good. This is Harry."

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet the famous (y/n) my brother always talks about." I shot my brother a warning glare telling him to shut it.

"I can say exactly the same thing for you." She smiled and looked over at me. Seeing her smile here in person is so much better than seeing it through a screen. "I just have to say I love your photos. I could really use some tips."

Harry's face lit up at the mention of photography. "I like her already Tom."

I put my arm around (y/n). "Back off she's mine."

"Please. You don't have the guts to ask her out." Harry turned his attention to the pink-cheeked girl beside me. "I apologize for my brother's slow behavior."

"Hey, I asked her here as my date to the premiere."

"Yeah as friends." Haz blurted. "Not as an actual date." Funny from the guy who didn't even want me to be with her in the first place. Telling me to end the friendship on the last day in Cali.

"Can we just order please?" I was trying to get the attention off (y/n). I don't know her feelings towards me, but I didn't want these two embarrassing me any further.

Your POV

You haven't been here very long and things were already a little weird. First Tom seemed jealous at the airport when Fred said goodbye. Harry said that he's been talking about me to him. Then Harry said Tom didn't have the guts to ask me out. Did that mean he wants or wanted to at some point? Let's not get on the topic of Tom calling me his with his arm around me. I can not go there right now. Too many emotions.