𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎❝vicious miserable liar❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
❝vicious miserable liar❞

"THAT ONE LOOKS LIKE KIRI" katsuro exclaimed looking through the transparent glass aquarium pointing to a shark.

it's your day off and you wanted to spend some time with the twins so you decided to take them to the aquarium at the mall. shoto visited you guys and when he heard about the aquarium, he wanted to tag along too. he's the only person you know who's closest to a father figure for the kids since he have always been there for them— doesn't matter if it's miles away. with his status in the society, he can go to you guys in just a couple of hours and you were thankful to him for that.

"yeah baby, sure do." you giggled

"hey y/n" shoto called who was carrying katsumi on his shoulders

you hummed in response, waiting for him to continue— your gaze fixed on katsuro who's bubbling in excitement.

"can we go get soba after this?"

you didn't miss how the kids' eyes twinkled at the mention of one of their most favorites foods.

"soba! soba! soba!" they chanted while grinning ear to ear.

you smiled and agreed.

after a while, you guys reached the end of the aquarium and decided to go to a soba place.

you ordered for you and the twins and shoto ordered his usual cold soba. katsuro is sitting beside shoto and katsumi sat beside you. you smiled at the sight of them. because of shoto's frequent visits, the kids have adapted a bit of his mannerisms like how he eats his soba. it was a cute sight— really. your heart fluttered at that.

shoto caught the sight of the beautiful smile forming on your face and he smiled at that. he turned back to his bowl and continued to eat. there's nothing more important in shoto's mind than keeping you and the kids who he learned to love as his own, happy.

after eating, you guys just wandered around the mall, going to different stores— mostly toy stores. you, shoto, and the kids are walking when you spotted a familiar blond guy.

your heart ached a bit when you noticed he wasn't alone. he was walking with a girl— you recognize her from high school. the girl you've always been jealous of. camie utsushimi. in your eyes, she was just everything you weren't. your insecurities always increase whenever you see her. she's also a bit close with bakugou and that confused you because your now ex boyfriend has never been fond of people. you used to go to shoto's room every night and cry to him about it while he holds you in his arms as he reassures you and tells you to never compare yourself to others.

there's also times where you would confront bakugou about it but he will just continuously deny it and tells you that you're the only girl in his life— well look at how things turned.

you've heard about them dating when you were still in California and your kids' are 3 year olds at the time. your heart never ached more knowing that one girl who you have always been jealous of is now dating your ex boyfriend who had always denied your accusations of him falling for her.

you were in quite a distance so you couldn't catch what they were talking about so you just rolled your eyes.

shoto traced your gaze and saw where you were looking at. he knew about the two dating— everyone knew about it. it's on the tabloids, it's on the news, it's on the magazines, it's everywhere. they're one of the most powerful hero couple besides uraraka and deku. shoto mentally curses bakugou for ruining your once happy mood. he decides to hold your hand to make you feel better.

he takes your hand in his and you flinched in instinct but succumbed to his warm touch as you interlock your hand in his.

"why did you wanna meet again?" bakugou said clearly annoyed

he's currently at a mall because camie said that she has something for him.

"i just called you to give you this bakugou." camie said rolling her eyes and handing bakugou a box full of his stuffs.

"i could've just picked it up from your place, you really have to give it to me in a mall shitty woman?"

"for your information you ugly arrogant dimwit-"

"i know for a fact you did not just call me that."

"oh but i did." camie smirked

"tch." bakugou scoffed

"anyways, as i was saying before i was rudely cut off. i gave it to you here because i have a date here at the mall today and i might invite him over so i dont want your shitty things in my apartment."

"date? who's dumb enough to date you?" he joked. bakugou's boisterous laugh is heard from a mile away and his laugh caught the attention of some passerbys who looked at him weirdly.

camie rolled her eyes for like the hundredth time since she met up with bakugou today.

"haha very funny. you did idiot. anyways, i gotta go" she said walking away.

 anyways, i gotta go" she said walking away