I don't know why I feel like this—happy, in love, and scared

As I watch his car disappear, I feel sad. I don't know why. It's like it's the last time I'll see that car and its owner.

I reluctantly admit that I want to see him again. It's weird, right? No one wants to see their kidnapper, but me? I want to see his handsome face, feel his touch, his kiss, and bury his sel...

What the heck are you saying, Lisa?

My mind is nowhere now! I shake my head to erase the dirty thoughts.

Then I decide to enter my house, and as I walk inside, I see my manager and Jennie's worried faces. When they see me, they run to me and hug me so tight.

"Y-yah! I can't breathe!" I whine, and then they release the hug, but their faces still show concern.

"Yah, where have you been?" my manager worriedly asks as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Aum-ah." What should I say?

"Are you having a vacation without telling me? You're so unfair, bitch!" Then Jennie rolls her eyes like a cat and crosses her arms below her chest.

"Vacation?" my manager unnie asks.

"Oh, y-yeah. I went to Daegu to visit an old friend... Yeah, my old friend," I try to smile simply.

Liar.

"Jinjja?" Jennie asks curiously.

"Yeah," I say and smile sweetly.

I'm a liar.

I don't want to share with them that I was kidnapped and...

"But seriously, we were worried! Why didn't you call us?" Manager unnie comes to me and brushes my arm.

"(Chuckles) Guys, you don't have to. I'm okay! And besides, I can manage myself. I'm not a 5-year-old girl, duh?" I playfully roll my eyes.

"Okay, then. I'm hungry, you know... so let's eat," Jennie unnie dramatically says.

"Okay, okay. But you guys eat first. I'll just go to my room to change," I say and receive a nod from them.

When I get to my room, I put the backpack on my bed and head to the bathroom to take a bath; I feel sticky.

After I take a bath, I immediately wear my clothes because it's too cold.

I'm about to go out and head downstairs because Jennie is shouting to eat now. Well, she's always like that.

Yeah, I'm about to go out when my eyes land on the backpack on my bed.

That's from Jungkook; he gave it to me. But what's inside?

I sit on my bed and decide to open the bag. When I successfully open it, my eyes drop.

"WTF!"

What the heck! What's this?

Yeah, yeah, I know these are diamonds.

What the heck!

DIAMONDS as in DIAMONDS!

"O M G! Why did he give me this?" I ask, still in shock.

I know it's because of millions? Billions? Whatever...

What is this? I mean, why would he give me so many things? It's okay if he gives me one diamond, but this is hundreds!

Is he a billionaire? Zillionaire? Quadrillionaire?

Is he a mafia?

Mafia?

MAFIA!

I start to shake. Oh my God!, I messed with the mafia.

Cjayxz