Seconds become hours, hours become days, days become weeks

I search for his name, but it fails. Many people show up with the name Jung-guk, but their faces are so different from his.

And I already know he's a mafia! From his aura, tattoos, richness... he is obvious, and why am I late to realize it?

I want to see him again.

Weeks become months, months become years, and it becomes five years.

I lost my hope.

Yeah, five years have passed. Everything has changed.

I'm not a model anymore. It's sad, but I recovered because there's a reason why I want to do it. I think it's a good idea to move to New York and leave my lovely country.

I just want a peaceful life, only me and him.

I discover myself; I love being a photographer and a dance choreographer. Wow, it's so different from my old work, right? I know you're not expecting this, but I changed a lot.

I changed my attitude, just to be sweet and lovely. It's so happy to be like that.

I really miss Jennie; she wishes we could see each other again and meet in Korea.

Going back to Korea? I don't know. I don't have a plan to go back there. I just want to stay here in New York and enjoy my life.

My daydream is cut off because of my phone.

I answer the call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ms. Manoban."

"Yes?"

"We're from the Vogue group, and we would like you to be our photographer director for our upcoming project."

"Oh, sure. I'll accept it."

"Well, that's good to hear. Since you already agreed, we will book your ticket now."

"Hmm, thank you very much for choosing me as your photographer."

"Welcome, Ms. Manoban. We're so glad to work with the famous photographer from the whole world. Of course, who would not? So, see you in South Korea. Bye. We will call you tomorrow."

And he hung up the phone.

South Korea.

South Korea.

What the heck.

South Korea!

I'm going back to Korea?

Oh no, no, no!

I don't want to go back there. But I already agreed to their offer, and I don't want to disappoint them.

What am I gonna do now?

But no! Just fight. It's too impossible to see him again. Besides, Korea is a big country, right?

So just think positive, Lisa.

"Okay, I'll go back to Korea, and after my work is finished, we will go back here," I let out a huge and supported smile.

"Mommy."

I look to the open door, and there I saw my handsome son run toward me while carrying his bunny stuffed toy in his right arm. What a cute little boy, right?

"Jungin," I bend down and open my arms to hug him, and he catches it.

I hug him. Hours just passed, but I already missed him.

"Mommy, I can't breathe," he cutely whined, so I break the hug and pinch his cute cheeks.

"Are you with Nanny?" I ask softly.

"Yes! And she left already." Saying yes, he jumps, but at the last words, he pouts, so I just kiss his pouty lips, making him smile, revealing his bunny teeth.

Hahaha, his bunny teeth.

"Mommy, look!" He happily said and showed me the back of his arm where there were five little stars.

"I got five stars because I got ten points," he said and jumped like a bunny again.

"O my god, Mommy is really proud of you." So, I give him kisses on his forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes, and lastly on his lips, which I really love.

"Mommy, stop doing that. What if my crush saw it? It's so embarrassing, you know." And realizing what he said, he widens his eyes and covers it with his hand.

"Jungin Manoban, are you having a crush now?" I suspiciously ask.

"No, Mommy, I didn't say that." He looks away, ignoring my stares.

Awww, he's too cute.

I laugh and get him to my arms, and I sit on the couch, and I put him on my lap while he takes off his Iron Man bag and puts it beside me.

"Tell the truth, honey," I softly said while he was looking down, playing with his little fingers.

"Aum, well, I have a crush on Gwein, Mommy." He shyly confesses, making me smile.

"Oh, the blond girl who always wears a red ribbon?" I ask teasingly, and he nods, not looking at me, and I see he was pouting.

"Well, there's no wrong with having a crush," I said, making him look at me in shock.

"Really?" He jumps a little on my lap.

"Hmm," I nod and smile.

"I thought you'll get mad because I have a crush." He pouts again.

Yah, Jungin-ah, stop pouting; you're so cute, baby.

Cjayxz