29

Y/n POV

(Ohoho👀)

(Ohoho👀)

I finally sighed in relief as Reki's twin sisters finally went to sleep but with the help of Tsukihi, Reki's younger but oldest of the three sisters he has. We had placed the twins on a soft cushion from the living room on the floor. While Tsukihi left to go get herself something cool to eat since it was a pretty hot afternoon, I went towards the fushion table and sat down next to Reki. My aunt and I were invited over to Reki's house by Reki's mom. My aunt and Kyan's sibling's mom, went out for a bit, leaving Reki and me in charge of his younger siblings.

Reki was watching tv this whole time but he did help out a bit with taking care of his youngest sisters. I laid my head down on the redhead's lap as he was slouching back from the low chair. His amber eyes were glued to the tv screen but felt his hand, caressing my hair.

Should I tell him about how weird I've been feeling whenever I go out on my own, whether it be on my roller skates or skateboard. Yesterday when I was heading over to my aunts cafe shop, I felt as if I were being watched from a far when I was skate boarding. I remember bumping into two business men at least two times before, one who had black hair with a mole on his face and the other who had blue hair and red eyes. Whatever I've probably been watching to many horror movies lately.

"Hello, everyone, this is the 'Good Afternoon' segment where we follow famous people in various fields..." The interview lady started off as I lifted my hand on the table to grab the mochi that was left for me, thank goodness it wasn't so melted.

"This is so uncool" Reki mumbled making me look at him as I started to eat my mochi on this hot afternoon.

I shifted my position, looking up at Reki and the direction of the ceiling. Thank goodness I was wearing shorts and a loose shirt today, I never got used to the heat. But Reki here was wearing a light grey long sleeve and his pajama pants. His hair was puffed down since he didn't wear his bandana.

"What's uncool, well you're always uncool, big brother" Tsukihi stated as she leaned over Reki, looking down at us.

"I didn't say it was about me" Reki said, looking away from the screen and looked up at his sister.

"Then, who's uncool? You better not be saying that to my sister in law" His sister threatened a bit as she continued to eat her icecream.

"E-eh?! " I said in a flustered manner making me sit up quickly but only to get pushed back by a hand on my forehead to land on Reki's lap again.

"No of course now, she's anything but that" Reki mumbled in slight annoyance at his younger sister while looking down at me with those dull amber eyes of his.

"See if it's about you...well you're ever so slightly cool when you're skateboarding, but you haven't been doing it at all lately, why?" She questioned as Reki moved his hand off my forehead and placed his arm around my neck.