chapter 12

tw. nsfw

"want to fix it?"

georges eyes widened.

"dream, you're drunk." george stated crossing his arms.

"so?" dream slurred. "you are too. and so is everyone else."

george shook his head, a faint smile appeared on his face.

dream leaned into george, he grabbed onto georges waist and pulled him in. he moved his lips towards georges ear.

"come on george. have some fun for once."

george rolled his eyes and pushed dream away from him.

"i am having fun." george laughed.

"not enough fun." dream said. "we can have more fun."

george rolled his eyes once again, dream laid his head back on the wall behind him.

"i like it when you roll your eyes." dream said in a low voice.

"oh do you now?" george laughed quietly.

"yes. do it again."

george let out a little laugh, he overly exaggerated his eye roll. dream stared at him, his arms crossed, a grin on his face.

"do you know what i like more." dream said moving closer to george.

"what."

"when i can make you roll your eyes." dream said. "i like it when you love it so much your eyes roll back."

george laid his head back on the wall, he shut his eyes tightly closed.

"dream stop." george said letting out a quiet laugh.

"that got you going, i can tell." dream looked down at georges pants and bit his lip, he looked back up at george.

dream placed his hand on georges throat, he squeezed lightly and pulled his head forward. he moved his head over to georges ear.

"you know you want it." dream whispered. "i can feel you going crazy."

dreams words were slurred, george could still make out what he was saying but barely.

"dream this closet is too small to do anything anyways." george said, dream grabbed tighter at georges throat.

"just say yes or no." dream whispered. "do you want it or not."

george let out a quiet sigh.

"yes."

dream nodded his head, a smile lit his face up. his hand moved from georges throat to his face. he leaned in and kissed his gently on his lips, his other hand moved to georges thigh.

george could taste the alcohol in his breath, he knew he was beyond drunk at this point. but george was also fucked up, everyone seemed to have a little bit too much to drink tonight.

george felt a cold hand trail up from his thigh to his throat, dreams hand squeezed tightly around his neck as he still kissed him.

the light passionate kiss turned into a needy rough make out. dream slid his tongue into georges mouth, george returned the same energy to dream.

dreams fingers trailed down from georges neck to his chest, then lowered to his stomach, then lowered to his v line.

george swallowed hard, he wanted it so fucking bad.

dream moved his lips down to the side of georges neck, george tilted his head slightly to the side to leave more room for dream.

george could feel biting and sucking on his neck, he grabbed onto the front of dreams shirt and pulled him closer.

george found himself letting out quiet moans of pleasure as dream left more purple marks on his neck. george placed his hand on dreams head and ran his fingers through his wavy hair.

dream moved his hand over to georges waistband of his shorts.

"you're just teasing now." george said in a low voice.

"i'm not going to give it to you unless you ask for it." dream said releasing from georges neck.

"dream." george said seriously. "can you please stop teasing."

dream released out a little laugh.

"oh my fucking god george." he said quietly. "you're such a bottom."

george pushed dream off of him, he took offense to that statement.

"no the fuck i'm not. i can be top or a bottom if i wanted too."

"oh come on now." dream said quietly. "don't lie to yourself."

they both stared at each other, dream held a grin on his face while george kept a straight face. dream lightly punched georges shoulder.

"george." dream said. "are we going to continue or not."

george rolled his eyes, of course he wanted to keep going.

"fine i guess." george said sarcastically.

"that's what i like to hear."

dream moved forward to his face, he kissed his lips and pulled away quickly.

"just relax okay."

george could feel hands on his waistband, dreams head moved down slowly. he rolled his head back and relaxed his body. he knew if he didn't it would be less enjoyable.

a cold hand ran up under his shirt, the other pulled down the left side of the waistband. george tightly squeezed his eyes closed.

he was caught off guard by warm lips and saliva around his dick. he moved his head forward and looked down at dream, he breathed quietly but hard.

george placed his hand on dream head and grabbed his hair, he pushed dreams head with the movements.

soft groans escaped from georges lips as dream went faster. he grabbed his shirt with his available hand and held it over his mouth, trying to drown out the sound of him moaning.

his head felt empty, the only thing he could think about was how good dream was at this. he's gotten head before by plenty of girls, but it was never ever this good.

his hand gripped harder to his hair, he pushed harder on dreams head. dream seemed like he could take it all in without choking.

dream made george feel more pleasure than anyone else has, he was actually good at it. he didn't even have to try and he could make george feel good.

while for george this was an enjoyable experience it was for dream too.

although this was his first time giving head it seemed like it was good enough for george, dream could hear moans escape from george.

the two continued for a few seconds before hearing light footsteps, they forgot that they were playing a game, dream heard he footsteps but didn't stop.

the door to the closet opened and a bright flash was seen.

george quickly pulled his pants up and looked over. the 4 boys stood in the doorway, shocked expressions on their faces.

dream leaned back on the wall a loud laugh escaped from him.

"i fucking knew this would happen." dream said wiping the saliva off of his lips.

the boys looked over at george who had a flushed red face, he buried his head in his hands. they were caught once again.

sapnap stood on his phone, he flipped the phone around to the two to reveal a picture of them in the act.

the boys quietly laughed and alex spoke.

"caught in motherfucking 4k."

(creds to the toenotfound snapchat group chat for helping me during this chapter 😩)