𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨

"WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA." Roxy spoke up as the 2 boys looked at her, she grabbed the paper and the pencil from Luke's hand a scribbled a lyric. "There you go."

"I know all your secrets, you know all my deep dish?" Luke looked at her with raised as Roxy nodded, "Not bad." He mumbled and wrote some more words. "Okay Reggie give me a beat." He said to the boy as Reggie banged on the piano making a small beat. "I know all your secrets, you know all my deep dish guess that mean some things never-"

Luke's singing was interrupted when Reggie suddenly stopped and spoke up "Wait so.....when she says, deep dish, is she talking about pizza or..."

"No, Reggie, see it's a thing." Roxy began till Alex suddenly poofed in and landed on top of the piano with an wide grin. "Oh...hey Lexie."

"Oh, oh, hey man. Where you been." Reggie said to the blonde with a slight shocked expression due to the fact he came out of the no where.

"Um, kind of everywhere." Alex replied "Yeah, no I met a new ghost friend."

"For real?"

"Yeah, he answered a ton of questions."

"Yeah, like whether Julie was going to join the band or not?" Luke muttered bitterly ripping the lyrics from under Alex's leg.

"Um.....well, we didn't.. we didn't really get to that." Alex mumbled awkwardly looking and Roxy for an answer, she simply raised her eyes brows as he nodded in response. "But I think I know why we're here, okay, all ghost have like, unfinished business. So we need to do our unfinished business so that we can crossover."

"Why would we want to do that" Luke suddenly said, "I'm just saying, this is like our second chance, all we need to do is get Julie to play with us."

"Yeah." Reggie agreed "Not only can the girls sing, she can write to, Luke and I made a killer melody to one of her lyrics." Luke handed Alex his notebook full of lyrics as a slight hurt expression took over Alex face.

"Oh...without your drummer, cool." He mumbled as Roxy frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Drumming is so 90s, okay." Luke laughed " we're just gonna.....stomp our feet now." He said as Roxy sent him a glare.

"Okay you know what else is also 90s, being rude, all right? Get woke, these are sensitive times." He snapped slamming the notebook into Luke's chest, Luke looked at him with a slightly shocked expression.

"Alex...ow." He muttered as Alex leaned over to Reggie and Roxy with a smirk, but Reggie only looked confused.

"Learned that from my new ghost friend."

"As you should." Roxy smiled as Alex turned to her, "I learned that one from Julie, she says it a lot."

"Woke." Reggie chuckled, "That's....that's a cool word.....what's does it mean?"

"No clue."

"It means like....like keep up I guess." Roxy explained, "I don't get it, people these days are weird."

"Definitely," Alex agreed.

Julie suddenly ran in with a panic expression which caused a the ghosts to look at her weirdly. "We have minutes, we've gotta review the song." Julie frantically said "Please tell you finished it."

"Yup we actually-" Luke began but Julie ignore him, "Alright, cool, let's practice." He mumbled as he grabbed his guitar and stood in front of a microphone, he fixed a few strings on his guitar before he put up a thumbs up towards Julie.