1

I walk around like I'm okay when inside I'm hurting.
-me (unless someone else came up with this. If so let me know)

****

Those green eyes glisten in the sun light that shine though the window of the classroom as she teach. Her smile brightens the darkest days. Her laugh are like melodies from a song and her voice is so calming and soft. She was everything I was not.

I never liked history but her as my teacher I don't mind it as much.

A sound I dredging has finally came pulling me out of my thoughts. I cussed under my breath as I collect my things. I walk to mrs desk and place my work down. She gave me a smile. Which I gladly return.

"Have a lovely rest of your day." I hear her say. I nod but no smile this time. Knowing I definitely won't.

I walked to the lunch hall, to get myself some food when I got pulled back by my bag, making me fall right onto the hard ground. I looked to see who it was as it could be anyone in this stupid school.

3 stupid boys who has nothing better to do other than torment me. They laugh as they walked away. I got myself back up and left the cafeteria to sit outside.

I enjoyed the fresh air. The wind blowing in my face, making my curly brown hair flow. Closing my blue eyes I breath in the smell of nature. Of course that doesn't last long when I hear some girls talking about me from afar.

I went back inside the building and dragged myself to my locker. I got my maths books and amble my way to class.

****

I allowed myself into the house with the key. Running upstairs I throw my bag on my bed and then ran downstairs to make dinner for my dad who would be home in an hour. Mum is never home. Usually out partying with friends and getting off her face.

Just as I put the food on the table, dad walks in. The smell of alcohol fall my nostril, making want to gag.

"Go to your room I don't want to see your ugly face." Thankfully I brought food on the way home. I went up to my room, closing it on the way.

I got dressed into some black joggers and a dark green top. I put my hair in a ponytail and took my makeup off. Which wasn't much. I then got as comfortable as I could in bed and watched Netflix.

A/N
1st part! Hoped you enjoyed it so far and want to see more. Also go and check out we can't

Bye y'all!