Costume Aquired

Every body was sat in the classroom, Reia overheard loud whispering, each noise asking about who would be the Heroics Teacher. It was quite obvious to you... Knowing the future is like that, no surprises. Midoriya probably had his suspicions, though.

But enough about hints at what was happening, let's get into the meat of things.

"Rei-chan, who do you think is teaching Heroics?" Himiko was sitting next to Reia, as assigned seating allowed.

"Well, I'm not certain, but I have a suspicion it could be Aizawa-sensei. He probably knows a lot about the workings of Villains being an underground hero." Reia commented with a shrug.

That received a few nods from classmates, before the door crashed open, and everyone's ears had been assaulted with, "I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

All Might was a lot louder than the anime gave him credit for.

"It's All Might!"

"Is that his Silver Age Costume?"

Many shouts could be heard through the room, and it was giving Reia a headache, scratch that, Reia was pretty sure she had woke up with the headache, and it was progressing to Migraine.

"Today, we will be doing Combat training!

Midoriya was heard mumbling "Battle..."

Bakugou finished, with a devilish smirk, "... Training!"

" But first..." All Might clicked a button, revealing the costume suitcases, "... You need these! Your costumes have been designed based on your quirk registration and the model you sent in with your applications! Put these on and meet me at Training Ground Beta!"

Everybody grabbed their respective case and went to the changing rooms.

Reia was watching the girls express themselves when they saw their costumes, but wasn't to certain about her own.

She quietly pulled out her own and patted it down, before unfolding it and seeing it for herself.

It was a dark yellow jacket with a large hood alongside black pants and steel toed combat boots. If built to specifications, it would also have Kevlar weaved into it to protect from bullets, it was also insulated so weather wouldn't be an issue. The last piece of the ensemble was a white mask, which was designed to look like The Lady. Only obtained by hugging all the Nomes.

Though the Kevlar didn't matter two much because for some reason, the company decided that it shouldn't have sleeves! The sleeves were detached and came with shirtless/jacketless sleeves. They may have the Kevlar weaved in, but it wasn't certain. The sleeves also were much bigger at the end, large enough to conceal her hands. They still revealed her shoulders specifically, so they would probably be the target for anyone with a gun.

Reia turned to Himiko, before jumping back a little.

Himiko was right next to her, but her face was covered by a giant neck plate, that looked a lot like the one during the one she wore at the training camp, except without all the spike looking crap around it. She also had the needle things with pipes leading up to her mouth... Quirk support gear. Her actual costume however, was quite strange. It was black with dark red splatters around it, as if someone just tossed a bucket of crimson paint at it. The needles were the same shade of red.

"Hey, Himiko, I like your outfit." Reia turned away, towards the door so she didn't keep anyone waiting, before a hand rested on her shoulder.

"Let's walk together Rei-Chan!" Himiko started skipping towards the training grounds as Reia followed, still trying to figure out what possessed the Support company to decide to leave her shoulders exposed.

'Why is it just the shoulder's? I know that some support companies can have really inappropriate designs sometimes, just look at Yaoyorozu's outfit! But why just the shoulders!'

"Himiko, why does your outfit have paint splattered on it like that?" Reia wanted to get her mind off of her costume.

"Honestly, Rei-Chan, I don't know, maybe it's the same reason yours has no shoulders?" Himiko replied casually.

"Does yours at least have the hair weave?" Reia wanted to know that Himiko's costume at least worked properly.

"Yup! If it was built right, which we should find out soon if it is!" Himiko just happily kept going, as if there wasn't a problem at all.

That was one of her strong suits, keeping on the bright side of things.

Reia and Himiko arrived, and we're welcomed with the sight of Midoriya blushing at Uraraka's costume. Which meant that Toga had been waiting for Reia for a while, considering that Midoriya took absurdly long time to put on his outfit. At least they got their in time to witness All Might laughing over Midoriya's costume.

"They say clothes make the man, which means that today... Marks the start of your careers!" Reia saw everyone give each other one last look, admiring each other's hero costumes.

Iida threw his hand in the air, and was called upon by All Might, "Sir, this is where we did the entrance exams, are we fighting more robots?"

All Might decided to call off questions and answer at the same time, "Straight to business! We will not be fighting robots, you will fight... Each other! This is the situation," All Might pulled a pamphlet from his pocket, "Two villains have a nuclear bomb and are storing it inside the building shown. Two heroes are teaming up to either capture the villains or disarm the bomb!"

This caused many more questions to be held, such as where they were fighting and why, and how they were deciding teams.

"Well, young Zygotes? Let's decide teams, shall we?"

Canon teams or no? If it is, since Reia took Mineta's place, she would be with Momo and Toga will be with Kirishima, Both on Villain team.

If not... Well that's a suprise isn't it?