Chapter 48

You close Jisu's letter and look up to Namjoon, "..Well?" he says.
"You got a letter too?" you ask him.
"After reading your whole letter.. that's what you have to ask?" Namjoon chuckles. You tilt your head and cock an eyebrow at him, he sighs.
"Yes, I got a letter. Jisu's mom mailed it to me separately and said that Jisu would probably want me to read it to myself without you knowing." Namjoon says.
"I'm glad you're able to get that closure." you say, smiling.
"..you don't want to read the letter?" Namjoon asks, surprised.
"Nope. That's your business, and I trust Jisu with her word after reading my letter." You smile lightly.

You all sit together at Yoongi's dinner table, holding hands in a circle, surrounded by food.

"Does anyone know any graces or prayers we can say?"
"Fuck bitches, get money."
"Alright, amen! Let's eat."

"Well, I made bulgogi, japchae, short rib soup and cabbage kimchi." Yoongi says as you all take in the savoury aroma.

"And I bought pizza and sushi." Jin smiles, Namjoon crosses his arms, "Sushi." he repeats with a disgusted expression.
"Awesome!" Jungkook says, grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Jin, I thought you were going to get your own cookies supplies, not buy more fucking food." Yoongi snarls, "I didn't cook for nothing."

"I don't care." Jin smiles sarcastically, serving sushi onto everyone's plates.
"I don't—." Namjoon starts, Jin places 2 slices of sashimi onto his plate, "..like.. seafood..." Namjoon finishes his sentence.
"Again, don't care." Jin says.

"Mmm, sashimi." Jungkook hums, reaching his chopsticks for Namjoon's plate, Namjoon swats him away. "Y/N comes before you." he proudly smiles, picking up the piece of food with his chopsticks and feeding it to you. You both giggle as he does so, the food nearly missing your mouth.
Everyone starts groaning.

"Why? Why?" Hoseok whines.
"Shoot me." Taehyung puts his head in his hands.
"Hey! No PDA at the dinner table!" Jin scolds.
"Every fucking day." Yoongi complains.
"Right in front of my salad." Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"Please be my parents." Jimin says, aweing at your cuteness, everyone other than you and Namjoon glare at Jimin.
"I mean, ewww haha.. ha." Jimin says, awkwardly turning back to his food. 

-

Eventually the eight of you are surprisingly able to finish all of the food.
You're all heaving and groaning, full from all the food you've eaten.
"Holy shit that was good."

"I think I'm pregnant." you say, feeling your bloated stomach. Namjoon turns to look at you with wide eyes, you tilt your head with a confused expression.
"Oh, you meant like, a food baby." he chuckles, sighing in relief. You laugh, shaking your head.