10

A/N: Thank you for all the love, Here is chapter 10, It may be a bit boring but I promise they will get better!

Next day, evening time

Y/n's POV:
I am almost finished with my shift. I am so tired. Taehyung still hasn't talked to me too much and is very cold and snaps at me any chance he gets. Around Dr.Hana, he is a whole different person. Ah forget it, I have too much to worry about. As I worked on the patient's injury, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw yoongi. I slightly smiled. "Hello, Yoongi," I said and continued to work on the injury. "Hello y/n, are you ready to go?" he asked. "Yeah, let me just wrap this and then we can get going," I said. "Well, ill just wait for you and we can clock out together." I nodded. After I finished, I ordered for the patient to be discharged. Then we both walked to leave. After I got all my items, I waited for yoongi outside the resident's room. Then I saw Jungkook heading this way. "Hey, Y/n!!" he said as he came closer. "You off?" he asked. "Yeah, just now," I said and he nodded. "You heading home?" he said. "No, I am going to go get some dinner with yoongi," I said and he smiled. "That's good. I hope you have fun, and text me when you get home," he said. I nodded. Ever since I've met Jungkook he has been like a best friend who I can talk to about anything. Then Yoongi came out and had his stuff ready. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we both bid goodbye to Jungkook.

After we left, we decided to get some dinner at a local shop. It was a nice place to just sit, talk, and eat. We sat down and began to order some meats so we could begin to cook it. After they brought the meets and some sides, Yoongi began to cook. "I can cook the meat too, you don't have to," I said. "I insist," he said. "So, Y/n, I know I got off on the wrong foot but I would like to start over and get to know you as you," he said. "Well, what do you want to know?" I asked. "Anything? like why did you decide to become a surgeon?" he asked. "Well, ever since I was around 10 I knew I wanted to do something in the medical field. However, it wasn't until my mother became ill. I wanted to help her but I didn't know how, and my parents would talk about surgery and I began to do my research and well here I am." I said and he smiled. "I like how you did this because of your mom." I smiled. "Yeah, she's also the reason why I came to Seoul in the first place. She's the reason why I keep going every day." I said. "why is she the reason? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he said. "Well, she became sick again and we needed more money for the bills and though I loved my job back in my home country, I needed a place that offered me more. My mom motivated me to move here because she said it would be a learning experience and she would tell me how I should visit new places, but I regret not bringing her with me. " I said and a tear slipped my eye. I quickly wiped it away. "Sorry, I don't know why that happened," I said. He slightly smiled, "Don't worry, I am sure one day you will be able to visit her," he said and patted my back. "Yeah but enough of that let's eat and talk about other things," I said. He nodded and we continued to eat and laugh about some of his high school and college adventures.

As the night came to the end, he drove me home and decided to walk me to my apartment. "I had a lot of fun tonight y/n," he said. "Yeah, I did too, thank you yoongi," I said and with that, he left. I unlocked my door and went through and decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. Before, I showered I decided to text Jungkook and let him know I was home now. After my shower, I went to the kitchen to clean a bit and then got a glass of water. That's when the doorbell rang. I assumed it may have been Jungkook. I opened the door and stood there in shock. "Taehyung,..." I said. "Hello, Y/n," he said. That's the first time he called me by my first name in some time. "Do you need something?" I asked. "Um, yeah, I just wanted to apologize for everything." ...

--slight break from y/ns pov--

Taehyung Pov

*Before dinner*

I was helping a patient along with Dr. Hana and I would often look at y/n. She looked tired and like she wanted to just leave. After I finished Dr. Hana announced that she would leave. I nodded and she left. Then I saw yoongi walking to me and I rolled my eyes. "Hey Tae," yoongi said. "What do you want yoongi," I said and tried to leave. However, he pulled me back, "I wanted to talk to you about y/n," he said. "What?" "Why are you being so rude, you aren't like this," he said. "None of your business," I said. "it is my business, when she came to me an Hobi, she looked like she wanted to quit on the spot. I know what its like to come here alone and have no family or friends so the least you can do is be respectful and show some kindness." he said. Then began to walk away, "oh and if you like her, that is a some way to show it." he said and left before I could respond.

*Once y/n left with yoongi*

After thirty minutes later, I clocked out and as I got on the elevator jungkook stepped on it with me. "Hey Tae," he said. I said hi and stayed quiet. "You know Tae, whatever happened with you and y/n, I hope you both talk about it and become friends again," he said. I just nodded. After that, I just walked out of the elevator without saying anything. I went home and sat on my couch thinking of all of the things I said to her. Man, I messed up big time.

--end of Taehyung POV--

Back to Y/N's POV:

"Um, yeah, I just wanted to apologize for everything," he said. I stood there and felt like I couldn't say a single word.