Chapter 71: Avengers...

Y/N's POV

A portal opened on our left, the same portal used by Strange. The snap worked... it worked!

T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri... all three of them walked from the portal. Their eyes traveled to me and Steve, and I felt a feeling of happiness hit me. Then more portals began to open. So many that I couldn't count them all.

Through one of them was Strange himself, floating down with the rest of the guardians who had been snapped and with... Peter. Peter was alive!

The Wakandans began to walk through the portal, many others opening for other armies to walk through. The Asgardians were there with Valkyrie, Miek, and Korg. Wanda was-... Wanda was back... Wanda was back!

Did Strange purposely allow Thanos to win so that he could pull off some epic little reunion like this?

The wizards were here... I... forgot their names. Scott's woman was here. Loki was here with his daggers. Pepper was here? Oh, hey, she has the anniversary suit, too. Probably a surprise to Tony that she was actually wearing it.

Scott burst out of the ruined compound right in queue, releasing Bruce, Rhodey, and Rocket from his hand. Here was our army! I smirked at Steve, and he looked back at the thousands of people behind us with a smile.

"I know what you're about to say... I'm gonna ask politely if I can steal your thunder." I chuckled, seeing him sigh before waving to me in agreement. Wanda slowly began to approach at the opposite side of Steve, looking at me as if she wanted to say something, but knew it wasn't a good time.

I could practically hear the epic music in the back of my mind as everyone prepared their weapons and took their stances, I stepped further ahead of the others extending my nano blade again.

"Avengers!" I called out, spinning my weapon and stabbing it into the ground, creating plumes of energy that shot from the ground ahead of me in a type of hype manner if I do say so myself.

I retracted the blade from the ground, lifting it and pointed forwards at the opposing army. "Assemble..."

That final word got a lot of reaction from the people around me, eliciting yells, cheers, and war cries as they charged forward into battle. The ships over head flew forward, the fliers of the team glided above the ground.

"Nice." Steve whispered as he ran beside me. Maybe now would be a nice time to show off a little something...

"Back up." My voice distorted as I let my eyes go deep blue. Pupils, irises, scleras. All deep blue as my body glowed the same colour. Ignition state...

I burst forward towards the charging forces, silently taking dibs on the first attack as I slammed myself down on top of an outrider at the front, causing an explosion of energy that blew away the others around it in a 10 meter radius. The last time I'd ever come near to entering this mode was in 2012 when I saved Tony. It's not something I can hold for long, though.

The rest of the team caught up with me, going to town on skating outriders, chitauri, leviathans. You name it, they kill it. I stabbed my weapon through a Chitauri Gorilla, completely cutting it in half from the waist before moving on to a group of outriders. With a swipe of my hand, I unleashed a blast of energy that was enough to disintegrate them small group that broke off.

Stormbreaker flew past me, attempting to hit another Gorilla but missing. I grabbed the weapon before it could return, chopping through the nearby creature's skull before slamming the weapon into the ground and sending an outburst of lightning.

"Hey, hey. You have your hand sparks, don't steal my things." Thor pulled Stormbreaker to his hand. I chuckled, shrugging to him before impaling the outriders behind me with columns of energy.