The third Maximoff (Peter Parker)

Requested by coffee_addict 2005: Y/N is Wanda's sister, her, Wanda and Pietro were triplets. She has super strength, but Peter doesn't know this. Her and Peter hate each other, especially because Peter doesn't know about her abilities and has never seen her fight. On their first mission alone together, Y/N gets cornered and Peter watches as she kicks ass. This makes Peter see her differently and so they become friends and then eventually end up dating

Wanda's energy shot into my stomach, making me cry out as it sent me flying backwards. I landed on the crash mats with a groan, squeezing my eyes shut as I rolled onto my back and held my side.

"What did mom always used to tell you about being observant?" my sister sighed as she walked towards me.

"That I need to be more observant." I nodded, making her chuckle. I was Y/N Maximoff, the slightly less known triplet. When our parents had died, my brother, my sister and I had volunteered to be test subjects in a HYDRA experiment that was meant to create genetically enhanced soldiers. We had ended up being the only ones to survive. My brother, Pietro, had come out of the grueling trials with super speed, making it easy for the three of us to whip around and cause trouble as I'd just hop onto his back and he'd carry our sister bridal style. My sister, Wanda, had developed powers in the form of mind control and energy that she could use to bend the will of anyone that she met. I had gained the ability of super strength, a power that had proven very beneficial in my time with it. But everything had changed a few years ago. During the fight on Sokovia when we officially joined the Avengers by helping to take down Ultron, the fight had ended with only two of us coming out alive. Both Wanda and I had felt it as the bullets ripped through Pietro's body, our hearts feeling like they were being torn out as we felt him die. We had gone from a family of five, to just the two of us. The ordeal had made Wanda and I closer, though, for which I was grateful for. It was just painful that we had to lose our brother for that to happen. I snapped back as Wanda reached out a hand to me. I took it and let her pull me up before catching her off guard by shoving my foot onto her stomach. My super strength meant that the kick threw her across the room, making her groan as she landed against the crash maths just like I had done a moment before.

"Okay, I deserved that." she nodded, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Wow, Y/N actually won, did she?" we both looked to the side, my eyes rolling as Peter walked into the training centre.

"Fuck off, Peter." I scoffed.

"Hey, Y/N, that's not how we talk to friends." Wanda jokingly scolded as she stood up and brushed herself off.

"We're not friends." I shook my head.

"Yeah, no." Peter returned, making me clench my jaw at him. Peter Parker, where did I start with him? We'd first been introduced a year ago, and had hated each other ever since. Well, he hated me. I actually thought that he was very attractive, and I even had a bit of a crush on him. Until he'd started being a dick to me about my powers. Since my ability was super strength, it was slightly harder to show him that yes, I did deserve to be here, this being made worse by the fact that he'd never seen me fight. The cheeky fucker legitimately thought that I didn't deserve to be on the team, no matter how much Tony and Wanda defended me. And so, despite the fact that I still had a bit of a crush on the attractive boy, we still hated each other.

"Pete, how do you fancy trying your luck in a fight with Y/N?" Wanda smiled at the boy, making me shoot daggers at her. My sister was all too aware of my crush on him, but she also knew that we didn't like each other. And so she'd made it her mission to finally make us a thing. Something that I both loved and hated her for.

"Are you kidding? I'd knock her out by poking her." he scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes and looked at Wanda.

"If only he knew, Y/N." she chuckled and shook her head.