And Thus The Flirting Begins

"Remain calm, penguins. You are now under the protection of the North Wind." He said as he pulled out some sort of card. "You're wel-l-l-l...come." He trailed of as his eyes trailed up to my golden eyes. "Y-You are to come with us back to head quarters. Please climb up to the jet." He said as the boys hopped onto my shoulders. "Actually, pretty boy, I'd say we would've handled it fine." I said and walked past him, shutting his mouth that was hanging open before patting his cheek and climbed up the rope.

The boys hopped off and stood on a desk as I sat in the seat that goes to it. We waited for the others before they started to fly. I crossed my arms and rolled over to the window and looked out, watching the land disappear to ocean. "Oh, my gosh! You guys are just so cute!" The polar bear said as he picked them all up in a hug. "And cuddly!" He said and went to a dreamy state as Skipper started slapping his face, but getting no reaction. Only annoying noise. That one that you make when you open your mouth and hit your cheeks.

"Corporal! Corporal!" The gray wolf said as he looked a little annoyed and a little embarrassed. I giggled softly and looked out the window, ignoring his ocean blues staring at me. "Chart a course back to North Wind head quarters." He said as the polar bear known as 'Corporal' put the boys back down. He held up a heart with his paws before quickly getting to work. "Eva, inform them that we're bringing in witnesses." He told Eva who I'm guess is the owl.

"Private, Dibble me." Skipper said as Private opened Rico's mouth and pulled out a bag of Dibbles. Skipper opened the bag and hopped in front it the wolf, startling him a bit. "We're not going anywhere with you. We don't even know who the heck you are." He said and took a bite of the cheese puff. "The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe-" The wolf was cut off by Skipper crunching the Cheese puff. "The North Wind is an elite under-" He was interrupted again and now I know Skipper was doing it just to annoy him.

Everytime the wolf tried to talk, Skipper would crunch loudly. He growled a bit in annoyance which honestly the growling was quite attractive as he tried talking again with Skipper interrupting him everytime again. What I got was that the North Wind is an elite undercover interspecies task force dedicated to helping animals who can't help themselves. Aka, most of the penguins. "Really? And you are?" Skipper asked and tossed his bag.

"My name is classified." The wolf said as he crossed his arms. "Classified, eh? What is that? Dutch? Don't really hear the accent." Skipper said as I giggled a bit. "Excuse me?" The wolf asked as his accent was more English gentleman like. "There it is." Skipper said with a smile as I shook my head. "No, my name isn't 'Classfied'. My name is classified because I am the leader of this strike team. The seal is Short Fuse, weapons and explosives. The bear is Corporal, he's our muscle. And the owl is Eva, intelligence and analysis." Classified said as I turned to face the window again.

"Well, Agent Classified, we happen to be an elite unit too." Skipper said and stepped on a button causing a self destruct alarm. "You know, you should really label these things." Skipper said as I rolled my eyes and facepalmed while Classified pressed the button to cancel it. "The name's Skipper. I run this operation. Back there's Kowalski. He's the brains of our operation. Say something smart, Kowalski." Skipper said as Kowalski was in his own world, staring dreamily at Eva, saying 'uh' as I smiled and shook my head.

"See? He's working on a whole other level. And Rico, he's our demolition expert." He said as Rico jumped next to Short Fuse, pecking through the seat and destroyed it. "He destroyed that chair for the shear fun of it. No reason at all. And then there's Private. He's, uh, sort of, uh, our...secretary slash mascot." He said as Private looked down sadly. "Cute." Classified said and looked at him.

"And cuddly." Corporal said with a smile as Classified turned to him. "Urm, sorry." Corporal said as he went back to navigating. "And what about you, my dear?" Classified asked and looked at me. "Juno, weapons and protector." I said as I messed with my boomerang before looking at him. "You look so cute and cuddly too. Look at that coat shine!" Corporal said as I rolled my eyes with a smile and held out my arm for him to feel.