17: 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌.

"For the last time, I do not have any sort of feelings for her."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Christmas was approaching quickly and those who had decided to spend it with their family this year were beginning to pack their things, so they were already prepared.

Y/n, on the other hand, didn't know if she wanted to go home or not. Probably because she didn't want to deal with their parents' constant teasing about her and Harry being 'together.'

Speaking about Harry, he had been a cocky little shit ever since he left that hickey on her neck, which got everyone talking once more. All he could do was smirk and watch her get so embarrassed whenever someone asked her about the small yet very visible mark on her neck.

Harry sat at the Gryffindor table during breakfast, Ron and Hermione were bickering like an old married couple as always. He didn't even know what they were going on about this time. Was it Ron being in a relationship with Lavender? Hermione nagging Harry too much about being too attached to the Half-Blood Prince book, and being better than her and Y/n at Potions? He wasn't even sure at this point on what they constantly bicker about.

He honestly felt like a third wheel to them.

'I've been a third wheel to them ever since first year,' thought Harry. 'When are they even going to get together? I know Ron's in a relationship right now, but I'm getting sick and tired of how oblivious they are towards each other.'

Suddenly, he heard Ron scoff.

"Speak for yourself, Harry." he said.

"What?"

"You said that Hermione and I are oblivious about the feelings we have for each other -- which we are not and we do not have feelings for each other!"

That caused Harry to roll his eyes, and mummer a small "Yeah right," under his breath.

"Let's talk about you and Lovewright then," said Ron. "Yeah, what you may have is a fake relationship to make my little sister jealous, but I see the way you look at her. Lovewright, I mean."

Harry stared at him with a confused expression on his face, wondering where he was going with this.

"Huh?"

"And you call me dumb and oblivious," mumbled Ron before raising his voice once again. "It's clear you have feelings for your so called 'fake girlfriend.'"

"No, I don't --"

Hermione then spoke up. "Ron's right, Harry. You've been spending so much time with Y/n nowadays that --"

"Of course I have to spend time with her. We have to make this relationship believable to everyone, including Ginny."

Hermione had never wanted to slap someone so badly in her life.

"Merlin's sake, Harry! It's like you're blinded by your 'love' for Ginny that you won't even pay attention to the feelings you're starting to get for Y/n again!"

"Again? What do you mean again?"

Ron and Hermione had honestly given up on him at this rate.

"It was clear you used to like her as well back in first, second, and maybe a bit of third year before the rumour incident," said Ron. "It was so obvious. You really are bad at hiding feelings, aren't you?"