₁₇ ft. HELP KORAI WHY ARE ALL MY EX BOYFRIENDS THERE

"Y/N-CHAN! HOW COULD YOU have left me and abandon me with hirugami." korai exclaimed referring to the time she transferred school making their friend group of 3 to a friend group of 2. he gave y/n a very reunion like hug, it made sense since they haven't seen each other for a real while.

"nice to see you too korai!" she hugged him because of course she missed him. "i missed you so much!"

"everything got so boring once you left." the white haired boy sighed.

"i can imagine." she nodded her head. out of all the schools she had the most fun in komemadai and korai along with hirugami is partially the reason why. "my life got less entertaining too, everyone is aoba josai was so stingy and bitchy." she hated seijoh, when she attended everyone was rude and had some sort of superior or inferiority complex, literally no in between.

"when you left, hirugami cried over it for like ten days!"

"really?" y/n looked over at hirugami with a surprise face but he didn't seem to looking back at her, he was looking at korai with an irritated face.

"korai, you didn't need to mention that part."

"whatever she was my best friend before she was your girlfriend."

"you played a good game! i'm so proud you made it to the olympics! i remember you kept smiling when you got accepted to the national training camp." she remembered trying to change the topic. she recalled the time he ran to her house just to tell her that he got accepted into the national training camp.

"you remember that- i mean yes i know i'm this good!" it was such a big accomplishment that it made him happy that someone remembered it. "ah y/n! i'll bring you to my teammates! some people there seem to know you." he remembered his team's conversation before the played their match.

"in a good way? bad way?"

"both."

"korai what the fuck-"

"let's go! you too!" he grabbed her and hirugami's wrist and just dashed.

"he's so energetic." she mouthed to hirugami while the looked at one another as korai was busy running and dragging them down a hallway.

"i know." he mouthed back before they smiled at each other. after running for a couple more second korai eventually stopped and y/n looked at the door that they stopped in front of. her eyes turned to the label beside the door 'resting room #3'

"guys! i brought someone!" the shortest one opened the door to what y/n would consider her best dream and worst nightmare come to life.

"holy-"

"y/n!"

"l/n-san?"

"sunflower?"

"yuck."

"y/n-chan!"

"n/n!"

"b-boss?!"

"oh! that's her?"

being a room filled with hot talented volleyball players? a complete fucking dream. being a room filled with hot talented volleyball players with 3 of your high school ex boyfriends? now that's overwhelming and embarrassing.

"oh my god! if it isn't sakusa, suna, hinata, bokuto, atsumu, yaku," she said awkwardly and robotically looking at the people while she names them left to right making the tension in the room suddenly difficult to deal with. "and of course my wonderful employees tenma and akaashi." she smiled pointing at them forcing out a noticeably forced laugh.