The Dragon's son Part 2

The walk back to the surface was awkward, no one knew how to change the current mood, Bell was quiet the entire time, just what exactly should he do about his new found power? When they got to the surface there was a huge crowd awaiting their arrival. The crowd cheered for their success, but among the crowd was someone who held a grudge on a certain adventurer, he had planned to use the moment to try to attack Bell in front a whole crowd.

"The adventurers are back!" A person yelled out, "another successful mission!"

"The Loki and Hestia familia are back!" Someone else shouted while cheering

"Look! It's the Sword Princess" another person called out, "but where is the Little Rookie?"

"He's right there!" A person said while pointing, "he's wearing a cloak!"

"Hello Little Rookie! Miss me?" A voice said called out behind them, They all turned around and saw Hyakinthos? They had thought he left with Apollo.

"H..Hyakinthos!?" Bell said as he turned around, "w..why are you here?!"

"You know why!" Hyakinthos screamed out, "Apollo doesn't pay attention to the familia anymore. It's all because of you! I will have my revenge!" He said as he ran at Bell with a short dagger. Bell ran at Hyakinthos and kicked him to the floor knocking him out, as a result the cloak had fallen off revealing Bell to all of Orario

Bell looked around and saw that everyone had stopped cheering and looked at him in fear.

"W..What's wrong?" Bell managed to say

"Bell" Welf said as he looked at Bell

"Your cloak....It fell of" Ais finished off. There was a brief moment of silence before someone threw a rock at Bell.

"Monster! My brother died because of your kind!" The person said as he continued to throw stuff

"H..He's the son of the dragon! He's been lying to us!" Another person yelled out

"Orario fell apart 15 years ago because of you! I knew you were a monster lover! You freak!" A girl yelled out

"Stop!" Finn yelled out, "have you forgotten when Bell Cranel has done for Orario! Or do I have to remind you?"

"Have the Loki Familia fallen for the monster's tricks?" Someone said, "move over! We need to kill that monster!"

A werewolf stepped in front of Bell

"You will not touch the bunny brat! If you want him, you'll have to go through me" Bete said as he took out his knives, "so who's first!"

While this scared people, it didn't stop them from throwing stuff at Bell, at one point someone even threw a sword at him, of course he dodged it

"He's a monster! It's a fair kill!" An adventurer yelled out

"I bet his head would sell for a good price!" Another adventurer yelled out.

"I always knew the Hestia familia were monster loving freaks, but I never imagined the Loki Familia would protect monsters too" A some familia adventurer yelled out

Bell took off running, Orario was his home, but now it felt like that home was gone. It's warm environment has dispersed the moment people saw his appearance.

"He's running get him!" A person yelled out.

"Bell! Come back!" Ais shouted

"This is bad" Finn said as his thumb started to twitch, "Ais, Welf and Bete! You three need to catch up to Bell, everyone else with me! We must contact Lord Ouranos and the Ganesha familia for support"

Ais, Welf and Bete ran to the direction where Bell had went

"We need to get to Bell before they get to him!" Welf said, Ais and Bete nodded as they continued to run, "Bell you idiot! You could have asked us to help you!"

Bell POV
I can't take it anymore! I don't want my friends to be effected by me, I need to leave Orario, but where do I go? I can't go to the village, I can't go back home.

"He's right there! Corner him!" A person yelled out form behind. Without second thought Bell's wings started to flap and he was flying!

"I need to get far away from here!" Bell thought as he flew to the gate, without any warning his wings had stopped moving and he fell down, he looked at them to notice someone had attached some rope to his wings to prevent his wings from moving.

"We got him! He's at the front gate!" Someone yelled out as he walked up to Bell.

"You are a fast one Little Rookie" the person said as he took out a knife, "you were worth the hunt, I can be known as the person who slayed the dragon" he was about to stab Bell until he was kicked

"Bell!" Ais yelled out, "we're here now"

"Hmph, Bunny brat you need to show them who's boss" Bete said as he got ready to attack the incoming crowd

"Bell! Don't run off like that! It's not safe!" Welf said in a worried tone

"I'm too weak, there's always someone who has to save me. First Ais when she saved me from the Minotaur, then Bete when he helped me out when the Apollo familia was messing with us, then Lili when she helped me escaped from Hyakinthos" Bell said out loud, "I'm a burden to everyone"

"Bell! What are you saying! You helped everyone too!" Welf said, "you helped Lili even though she betrayed you, you helped me overcome what was holding me back as a blacksmith and many more!"

"Never say your weak!" Ais said

"But I am! if I didn't level up fast where would I be? Lili would have died, Haruhime would have died, everyone in floor 18 would have died!" Bell yelled out, "the only talent I have is that, I lack confidence, strength, everything! That's how we got into this situation!"

"Bell that's not-" Welf said before getting cut off by Bell

"Welf! I wouldn't be like this if I didn't get so hurt easily during the quest!" Bell said, "that just proves that worthlessness!"

"Bell, we're here for you" Welf said while Ais and Bete nodded

"I'm sorry everyone, I'll just cause problems if I stay" Bell said as he took off the rope attached to his wings, "it'll be better if I leave"

Ais was about to reach out but the sheer power from Bell's wings was enough to make them fall to the ground

"Bell!" Ais yelled out, she saw they boy she cared about leave her, in the distance she saw him stop for a brief moment before a portal opened up and chains manifested around him as it dragged him inside

"Bell!" Welf yelled out, "what happened!"

Everyone looked up and saw that Bell completely disappeared.

AN: I planned to drag this chapter a little more, but I want to build up the suspense. Hahah, I'm devil for doing this. Anyways I kinda wanna see who you guys think opened the portal? Also sorry for no post for 2 days again, I had a small block, but after that rest I feel great!