₁₈ ft. an overly extroverted y/n

"GET UP." sakusa said staring down at the girl who was crouched down with her knees close to her chest outside of the female's bathroom. "you're gonna get your clothes dirty."

"sakusa!" y/n eagerly stood up and dusted whatever dust was on her butt. "you came!" she opened her arms in an attempt to give the spiker a hug but her stepped aside making her attempt a failure. she nearly tripped on her her own foot but she managed to regain balance after wobbling for a bit.

"i said i would, didn't it?" he started walking down the hallway. "let's go get some dinner."

"what are we going to eat?" y/n asked following behind jogging a little in order to walk beside him.

"let's just get some noodles."

"alright! i know a good restaurant near here!"

"ok let's go."

"you played such a good game a while ago." she complimented him trying to ease the silence that wavered between them. "your spikes are really cool!" she looked up to him only to see he was still looking straight forward. "and hinata is such a great receiver wow he's cool! and the libero! i haven't seen yaku for a while i didn't expect to run into him here."

"you know all of them?" sakusa raised a brow seeing how she seemed to know everyone.

"yeah, i know them one way or another." she didn't think much about it, she didn't know some of them directly and they didn't know her directly. "connections am i right."

"you dated them right?"

"yup, my longest lasting relationship there was with hirugami which was 13 months." her first boyfriend, he wasn't really like a boyfriend but she thinks it counts. "but don't worry about them! they were all in the past! i'm chasing you now!" she said passionately. "i love you." she blew him a kiss.

"don't say things like that so lightly."

"why? are you the type of person to believe in true love and value of i love you." y/n teased as this would be the last thing she would expect from sakusa, she found it more believable if he didn't believe in love at all.

"yes."

"really?!"

"you don't?"

"i mean, love is difficult term but i think it isn't that special." she explained because she hadn't met someone other than her parents she would say she loved. "you know next time i see you in real life, i'm going to wear high heals." she changed the topic.

"why?" the 6'3 male asked.

"i feel so short, it makes me feel less powerful than usual." being on taller side of girls, she's not used to being that short compared to guys. but now she's thinking about it, she does date volleyball players so of course she would feel short every now and then.

"you're around the same height as my sister."

"woah your family must have some sort of tallness in your genes." she joked opening the door to the noodle restaurant she was talking about. she pulled on his sleeve the. proceeded to drag him to a table for 2 in the corner of the restaurant.

"l/n!" a person dressed in a waiter uniform said approaching the table with a paper abs pen in hand.

"oh my god! it's been a while!" the girl smiled brightly even though she couldn't remember who this guy was. but you know what she says, if they don't call me by my first name then it must be someone from college. "this is my batch mate, we went to college together." she told sakusa who really didn't ask nor care.

the waiter laughed "what would you like to order?" he asked with a smile.

"i'll have seafood noodles, what about you sakusa?"

"i want the fried noddles."

"we'll serve you as soon as possible!"

"why do you know so many people?" sakusa asked glancing at the guy she knew from college. it only been a few hours and she knew at least three fourths of the people they ran into.

"why not?" her family is a very social family in general so it's natural she was an extrovert, she had no sense of shame so it was easy for her to approach people. "do you want some alcohol?"

"what?" you can tell his face crumpled despite him wearing a mask. the first thought that came to his mind was, did i not tell her i'm having dinner with her not to drink?

"not alcohol drinking, i'm talking about hand sanitiser." y/n pulled out a tiny hand sanitiser from her bag, it was strawberry scented. "you keep talking about staying clean so i assumed you would want some." whenever she had a conversation, he would usually mention something about staying clean.

"no thanks, i have my own."

"alright," she placed the alcohol back in her bag before changing the topic trying to make sure this wouldn't be awkward but sakusa's responses are making this slightly difficult. "what's your matches tomorrow?"

"philippines and argentina."

"thats so lame, i can't watch it live tomorrow." she groaned, she isn't calling the matches lame, she's calling the fact she can't watch it live lame.

"why?" sakusa questioned, he thought kuroo gave her tickets to watch for all the days and he thought she could always just ask for tickets with her connections.

"i don't have tickets but i'll be sure to watch it online." thats partially through, she forgot to tell the office that she wasn't attending today so her work must've pulled up so she needs to sort that out tomorrow. moments like these make you see she truly is a horrible example of a ceo when she's not in the zone.

"do whatever you want."

"do you seriously not like me?" y/n crossed her arms still not believing sakusa hasn't said anything good about her for the whole time they've known each other. most people would've asked her out by now.

"no."

"not even in the slightest bit?"

"no."

"why not? i don't get it! i have money, a good sense of humour, i'm tall, i'm pretty-"

"that's why, you're too egotistic."

"but i have a reasonable size ego."

"you're too full of yourself."

"but you like me."

"no i don't." sakusa said sternly getting tired at how persistent she was. "get that through your head." although he does admit he's slightly egotistic, y/n takes loving herself and her achievements too far. he doesn't enjoy that part about her. "why don't you just chase suna or something." he blurted his thoughts out loud without noticing up until a few seconds later after it was said.

"suna! i haven't seen him in a while." her face lit up after hearing that family name. suna rintaro, the original summer fling. "he's cute, he called me sunflower because i called him a piece of weed before when we dated." in her defence, his hair does slightly look like a weed.

"when?"

"when what?"

"when did i ask?"

"hey sakusa,"

"what?"

"you're not jealous, are you?"

"no, i'm not jealous."