15

[HAPPY 300+ READS! THANK YOUU FOR GIVING 300+ READS ON MY 3RD BOOK.. THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE 70+ VOTESS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORIES, ILY~]

Hayami waited for Ni-ki, she wants to apologize.. After a few minutes.. Ni-ki is here, "Ni-ki.. Im really sorry, I didnt meant to say it.. please forgive me" Hayami pleaded.. "Okay, Theres no sense if I hate you right?" The boy simply answered.. "I'll bought you fish bun later?" Hayami offered.. "Sure.." "Btw, guys... I cant join you later, Im coming with my hyungs... Enjoy your lunch" Jungwon said and the two just nodded..

Time passed, some classes already ended.. "Lets go?" Hayami asked Ni-ki.. "Lets go" Ni-ki said.. While walking side by side.. Ni-ki always remember those times when Lea is still by his side.. But now, different girl is going with him now.. Treating him fish buns.. He still likes it when Lea treats her.. "Ni-ki.. that shirt looks good.." Hayami said and tried to touch it.. But Ni-ki removed her hands.. "Dont touch it, its from Lea.." He said making Hayami disappointed.. "Oh, how much do you love Lea?" She asked.. "I love her more than myself, I can risk anything for her.. If only she can transfer me her disease.." Ni-ki said.. "Its okay, just dont think about that too much... And just be happy, What if Lea dont wants you to be sad right?" Hayami said making Ni-ki smile..

As they sit on the chairs... They put down their trays and started to eat.. "Hayami, Do you know that your brother bullied me and Lea back then?" Ni-ki asked.. "No, but I know that he's really a bully... I tried to stop him, but he said that Lea make him stop bullying..." She stopped.. "Im sorry my dear brother, I think he needs to know.... Ni-ki.. He likes Lea too.." She said.. "Its okay, atleast.. Lea chose me" Ni-ki smiled.. "I wish everybody loves me like you guys love Lea.." Hayami said.. "Why? " "Do you know that the boys I like in my past.. they all rejected me...Because Im not smart, Im short.. Im ugly." She said.. "No you arent.. youre beautiful.." Ni-ki said.. "Are you telling the truth?" She asked.. "Sure.. At first I thought if youre an angel.." Ni-ki made her feel so much better.. "Thank you Ni-ki, I think Lea loves you because of your characteristics.. No one can even not fall for you" "Im sure if Lea is still here.. You two will be close together.. She likes to have more friends... " Ni-ki said.. "I wish I have a friend like her.. I want to meet her in my next life.. Or.. In next years? If she's still okay" She said.. those words make Ni-ki happy, coz.. She didnt mention Lea's death.. "What do you like about her?" Hayami asked.. "She's sweet, funny.. friendly... Smart, even she's rich.. She's down to earth... she really loves to study.. I have a great time with her.. she's beautiful.. I cant describe all of the good words are on her..." Ni-ki said "She lucky that she got you" "No.. Im lucky coz I have her" Ni-ki smiled.. "Hayamii!!" Guess what its Haruto.. "Oh hey.. Ni-ki" Haruto greeted.. "Im here coz... Hayami, Im not going home later, Mom and dad are on their business trip.. so lock all the doors and keep safe.. Ilyy twiniee" He said.. "Ni-ki.. may I have a favor?" "Yes sure.." "Please walk her home.."

Back in the states.. "Honey... the doctor said that Lea is regaining strength again, I cant wait.." Ms. Kang said. "Whats the plan?" Mr. Yoo asked.. "Based on her parents plans.. Stay here for a long time.. We need to enroll here in some universities here when she wokes up.." "But how about Ni-ki?" "I think, If he really loves her... he can wait" Ms. Kang said.. "But he didnt know that she's alive.. If Ni-ki found another girl.. Lea would be hurt" Mr. Yoo said.. "Maybe Lea can find someone better than Ni-ki? Theres many smart, kind and handsome teens here... " Ms. Kang said.. "I hope that she wouldnt be hurt" Mr. Yoo said..
__________

<WORD COUNT: 722>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>