Chapter 3

*Warning: Sexual Content* 

(I'm sure most of you guys are here for this anyways, but onwards!)

Reyn turned into the first complex he could find and parked.

"I've been with some girls in the past, but I haven't been able to share this with anyone else no matter how much I've wanted to." I understood why he rushed to get us out of the restaurant. He wanted to get us alone so we could talk about this freely. It was important to discuss this while the timing and mood were right.

"I have this inexplicable urge—no, a need-- to take care of you and protect you." I looked down at my hands, my hair hiding my face from his view. "Dani baby, look at me," he gently added. And I did; he'd never referred to me using anything remotely close to my name. For the first time, he looked unsure of himself.

His hand rested against my jaw after tucking a strand of my wavy hair behind my ear. His thumb softly stroked the area just under my cheekbone. Black eyes bore into mine encouraging me to break the explosive silence that settled between us.

"I- I've always wanted someone to take care of me, in every sense of the word. Are you willing to do that for me? Is that something you want?" my voice was barely more than a whisper.

"Say exactly what you mean, princess. I want to hear you explicitly say what it is that you want," he urged.

I shook my head. My voice wasn't cooperating with me. I never thought I'd ever speak aloud these desires that were buried deep inside me. These desires only came out at night when I was by myself encapsulated in darkness save for the pale moonlight streaming in through the window by my bed. These fantasies played in my mind behind eyes forced shut as I brought myself to blissful heights of pleasure. Embarrassment and disbelief muzzled me silent.

"We'll have to work on this going forward, but I'll help you out this time," he relented. "You're asking me if I am willing to be your Daddy, right? Someone who will look after you and your every need? Someone who will put you in your place when you need it? Someone who will be the conductor of your body? I would love nothing more, my precious little girl."

My hands were trembling; I had dreamt of this moment so many times. Whenever I imagined myself in a relationship, I always feared this part. How does someone tell their partner they have a kink? And what would I do if they were revolted by the idea? So many people suppressed their kinks and desires to appease their partners. I was prepared to do the same. But here Reyn was. He embraced the idea of my daddy kink whole-heartedly, even before we were in any sort of relationship. He wasn't disgusted. He wanted to be my Daddy just as much as I wanted to be his babygirl.

This must be how birds feel flying through the air. This must be how it feels to be weightless. It felt like the stars were within my reach, like the moon was only a few steps away. It felt like my soul was forced open allowing any and all burned to float away.

His hand on my cheek dropped down to my clasped hands.

"Why are you shaking, baby?" his voice was barely louder than mine, but its depth gave it a firmness that easily pierced the silence, unlike my voice.

"I'm so overwhelmed right now... I never thought that this would happen. I've never even admitted to anyone that I have a daddy kink. I was always so scared that they would think that I was weird, or something." My voice shook. I looked him directly in the eyes. "I never thought I would find someone who shared my kink. This is happening so fast I haven't even had time to brace myself or mentally prepare."

I haphazardly roped in my frazzled thoughts. "Not to mention the fact that you were teasing, testing the waters this entire time. You've been gauging my reactions to everything you've done, everything you've said and called me." I laughed hollowly, "I didn't even realize that was what you were doing until you had me figured out. You really are quite," I squinted my eyes trying to find the right word, "...calculating. But I can also understand why you wouldn't want to ask me directly."