Chapter 19

Author P.O.V

Andre has gotten over the mall incident because it seems like nothing out of the ordinary is going to take place anytime soon. His anxious thoughts have calmed down immensely since than it seems like nothing bad is going to happen so he decides to continue living his life.

So today he decided to walk to class because it's suck a nice calming day out, and he feels like enjoying nature it's been a hot minute since he appreciated it's existence.

Now he does not notice the person trialing him from behind since there are a lot of people roaming the streets today since it's such a beautiful day outside who would wanna stay cooped up in a car.

In the late afternoon it's a different story because as he's walking from home from his lecture he does notice a person taking the same turns as him which can't be a coincidence he just knows it. And there aren't that many people around, so obviously he's going to get kidnapped or something.

Andre takes another turn and starts running as soon as he takes the turn letting the man behind him think he's still walking and that he hasn't noticed him.

Andre takes the park way and not his usual way home also to confuse the man following him who probably thinks Andre is going to take the normal way home.

As Andre is running he bumps into someone and knocks himself down the man starts apologizing even though it wasn't his fault the two of them collided.

Andre looks up and makes eye contact with Shawn and his heart stops beating for a few seconds before he remembers why he was running in the first place. Shawn remembers the boys face and lets a look of Shock take over his face. 

Andre gets up and grabs Shawn's hand and runs pulling him towards the playground and pushes him into the very large closed plastic tube slide.

"Yo what the fuck wrong wit you?!" Shawn shouts confused as to why the boy he hasn't seen in weeks since that halloween incident is pushing him up a slide.

Andre gets into the slide and gets in between Shawn's slightly parted legs and putting his hand over  Shawn's mouth shushing him. Shawn listens and stays quiet. Andre and Shawn stay still and stare at each other intensity and quietly in a very awkward position.

Are we finna kiss now? Shawn questions mentally.

"Where the fuck did he go?!" a voice booms causing Andre to whimper very quietly. Shawn puts two in two together and concludes that Andre was being followed, started running, and bumped into him and for some reason pushed him up a slide that part he doesn't have a reason for it.

"Damn it?!" the man shouts loudly he pulls out his phone and calls someone. That someone pulls up only a few minutes later, a little to fast as well.

"I lost him let's go back to base" the man mumbles getting into the car that zooms off when Andre is sure he can't hear the car anymore. He removes his hand from Shawn's mouth who lets out a breath he was holding.

Shawn and Andre make eye contact again and realize how close their faces are but don't pull away stuck in time. Their lips are so close together they can feel their breath ghost over them.

"Boo" Shawn says loudly causing Andre to jump so hard he bumps his head against the top of the slide. Shawn let's out a loud laugh which makes Andre angry.

"Ouch what the hell is wrong wit you" Andre shouts sliding out of the slide and storming off rubbing the top of his head mumbling cuss words.

"Aye hold up" Shawn says grabbing onto Andre's arm stopping him from walking away. Andre turns back around and snatches his hand out of the semi strong grip.